Welcome!

SimonV

Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'
To the start of a brand new Board here on the DIS!

This is another ground-breaking moment for us as we branch out into Europe and the 'other' Disneyland, in Paris. Many of our UK 'regulars' will already be aware we handle a good many questions about Disneyland Resort Paris (to give it its proper name) or just DLP, as it will henceforward be known! Now that forum has its own place to 'live,' with the chance to tell ALL our DIS visitors about the special and unique delights of this particular Disney resort.

I have been involved with the DIS for a good few years now, but started my Disney addiction primarily in Anaheim and Orlando before 'discovering' DLP. And what a discovery it is, too. So much so, in fact, I couldn't go there without writing another book about it ;) The Brit's Guide to DLP is due to be published at the end of this month, and it is therefore a timely a propitious moment to expand the DIS horizons yet again with this forum.

So welcome one and all, both European and non-European, and especially those who may know nothing about DLP but are keen to find out, to our own discussion forum for very possibly the most artistic and scenically beautiful Disney park of them all (but nor forgetting the new Walt Disney Studios, or Disney Village, or the Disney hotels, or................well, you get the idea!).

Hey, Simon!!! :wave: Nice to see the new board, good luck with it. Maybe some day I will be able to stop by here with a trip to DLP in mind. :)

Stop by the old CB some time, we miss you over there. :wave:

Dan :sunny:

Hi there Dan, and thanks for your best wishes! I'd love to have time to visit with you on the CB some time but all these other Boards always seem to get in the way :teeth: But I promise to make it over there sometime this year!

It's great to see a forum dedicated to DLP. Now, I just need to plan a trip there. I see you've written another book for me to buy, Simon :teeth:

Can I just say Nativetxn, that we are honoured to have the top poster AND thread starter visit this new board! :teeth:

Originally posted by nativetxn
It's great to see a forum dedicated to DLP. Now, I just need to plan a trip there. I see you've written another book for me to buy, Simon :teeth:

And then you can stop by the UK and say "Hi" - we'd plan a meet in your honour :)

Miss those hugs ;)

Simon,

Your message mentions your book will be out later this month but amazon.co.uk show it as released on 1st. February. Has it been delayed?

I've got my first DLP trip planned for July so I'm eagerly awaiting the "definitive guide".

Gerry

Gerry, I'm not quite sure where Amazon got their info from, as Foulsham have only ever said it was a Spring title, and have just recently told me they expect the first stocks in the warehouse by the end of Feb. The book should be on general sale in early March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter