Welcome......

Thank you for all that you do in making this board available and for the time you take making sure everything is okay.

Your work is very much appreciated.

Have received my modified 'bed sentence' during my pregnancy and am going nuts. Thanks for this and i hope to connect with many of you especially if you understand my pain! 4 more months to go! Woot! Woot!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am just so heartbroken over the "antics" of one of my children. I am the mother of 5 ranging from 14 -25 - the second born a daughter has broken my heart and I am having a difficult time coming to terms and excepting that we no longer have a relationship. we had been soo close for 21+ YEARS I never dreamt this would happen. I am hoping to hear from some other mothers and their experiences in this area and maybe a few happy endings - and maybe a few from those who did not get the happy ending but found a way to cope.... thanks....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!