Welcome to the YOAMD board!

cleo

<font color=blue>Egyptian Beauty Queen<br><font co
Wishes and Dreams really DO come true! :teeth:

We would like to welcome you to the Year of a Million Dreams sub-forum, where we will celebrate along with you as Disney makes your dreams and wishes a reality.

So share your thoughts, post your Wishes and tell us about your Dreams come true!

I agree! It was the YOAMD celebration that made me decide to go on our next trip. I love Cinderella's Castle and would love to stay there.

:-)

For Dh to get a job before his severance runs out so we can still have our 2007 25thanniv vow renewal. I don't know about YOAMD, but......is Disney IT hiring? ;)

Deesknee said:
For Dh to get a job before his severance runs out so we can still have our 2007 25thanniv vow renewal. I don't know about YOAMD, but......is Disney IT hiring? ;)

Oh, Dee...I know just how you feel. My husband is in IT and has been looking for a job for a year and a half. He has a job now but he lives in Georgia and I live in North Carolina.......not good. So he is quitting at the end of this week and moving here with nothing. He keeps getting interviews but no job....What is it with the IT field? Let's hope both our dreams come true! We just celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary by the way. 25th...whew...congrats on that coming up!

Jen

Nice addition to the boards. It was taking me forever to scan the Theme parks board for YOAMD threads...lol

I have to agree it's a great idea for a board. The credit goes to one of our posters, and to my undying shame I cannot remember their name or the thread they posted the request on.

So....to the poster who suggested the board: Please take a bow here! You deserve to be recognized. :thumbsup2

cleo said:
I have to agree it's a great idea for a board. The credit goes to one of our posters, and to my undying shame I cannot remember their name or the thread they posted the request on.
So....to the poster who suggested the board: Please take a bow here! You deserve to be recognized. :thumbsup2
Here is my original post:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1242766

Really happy to see this new board... Hopefully in four days I can post about a Disney dream that we received :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the great suggestion, MICKEEP! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts