Welcome to the new Forum!!

I am so excited about this...just a new place for me to talk about all things DISNEY!!!!

Great Forum Idea !

When my DH and I have any meal at home, we almost always have something on the small TV in the kitchen. We love watching TV while eating.
During the week we watch "All My Children" because we tape it everyday.

HOWEVER .... during the weekends we almost always watch something Disney related. I must have seen the original "The Parent Trap" hundreds of times by now. I absolutely adore this movie. Not only is this movie such a wonderful movie, but it brings back great memories from childhood.
My Mom used to take us to "Proctor's Theater" in Troy, New York. It was a beautiful theater in its hayday. We now know so much of the dialog of the movie that sometimes we repeat some of the lines as we are watching it.
I never get tired of it. Hailey Mills was so wonderful, as well the rest of the cast.

Great Forum Idea !

When my DH and I have any meal at home, we almost always have something on the small TV in the kitchen. We love watching TV while eating.
During the week we watch "All My Children" because we tape it everyday.

We used to do that too, then our kids got old enough to understand the plot lines! :happytv:

I heartily agree- Great idea for a forum! :yay:

Hi I m Broad Mathew form USA I m new to this forum. I am here to share some interesting information and I also want solution of my problems.

Wonderful idea for a forum. Started going to DisneyWorld in 78. DVC since 2000. I found a good source of Disney info in a book by Neal Gabler called "WALT DISNEY The Triumph of The American Imagination". It provides alot of background infomation on Disney movies, TV shows and the company in general.

Nice being here for I am in a forum site that is fan of Disney movies etc. like me. :goodvibes

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy this new forum created to discuss all things about Disney movies, books, music and Disney TV shows!! :thumbsup2
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

I just found your wonderfull community where I can talk about DISNEY YAY!! I love all animations including dreamworks but Disney and Pixar are the best IMO.

I am 43 and live in the UK and am a HUGE Disney fan. Some people that know me think I am daft but then some 'get' me LOL. If I feel a bit fed up I just put on one of my films and I feel great again.

I look forward to sharing thoughts and info with you all, have a great disney day!!

picture.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!