Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Flamingomo

Jack Sparrow's Wench...and proud of it.
Haven't been here in a couple of years and started back last week. There are so many new abbreviations! Is there a thread with all of the new ones? The only one I can find is quite old. Thanks!

• Paolo

Earning My Ears
    Hello!! I´m Paolo and I'm looking forward to read more about Disney Universe, to enjoy its world. I'm above 30, I want to visit them all, and take my little children to meet them.

Pluto0914

Earning My Ears
    Can't wait to start talking about Disney with other Disney lovers! We're DVC members and I've been going to WDW since I was a kid. Loved it then and love it now as a mother of 2 girls (who also love Disney of course!)

• falcon

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone, I haven’t been on Disboards for quite a few years. Trying to start planning a trip for May. I have made a few posts on the DVC rent/trade board with no response. Wondering what I’m doing wrong?? Any help would be great.
    Thanks

• rakesh928

Earning My Ears
    You are absolutely going to love it here! The DIS has all of the information that you will need for a trip to Disney. And, the people are awesome! So, don't be shy, join in & feel free to start asking questions! ;)

Congrats on finding the disboards!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
    Yes lovingly placed to be!

Ptrejo85

Earning My Ears
    So excited to have found this Site!

Lifetime Disney fan, former DL CM!

Any advice on how to get to 10 posts in order to PM and be more active on the site?

Thanks!

MaryMouse79

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster

Is this site still active? Looks like lots of posts from 10 years ago or more

Ariadnea

Earning My Ears
    Hi! New here and just wanted to get my feet wet and say hello. I’ve been reading for a while but just registered recently. :) Everyone seems so friendly! Nice to meet you!

TheDuckRocks

Earning My Ears
    Hi, everyone. I'm new to the DIS Boards, but I have been having a blast the past few months watching the You Tube posts from this site. Although new to these boards I'm not new to the wonderful world of Disney. My first visit to Disneyland was in the first year it was open when I was 12 years old. Yes, I'm really that old! Will be 76 on my birthday in a couple of weeks. Moved to the east coast and went to Disney World for the first time in 2005, been taking 2 or 3 trips down a years since. Joined DVC 10 years ago at Old Key West and then a few months later added on Hilton Head. We now travel just me and my hubby or take kids and grandkids with us. All of us adults now although we'll never grow up. This site is soooooooooo big I know it's going to take a while to get used to it. Nice to meet you all and I think I'm going to have a fun time here.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates