Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

AK Chewer

Earning My Ears
I would like to add my welcome to those people new to the DIS boards. You will find a wealth of information here. It is the most current and up date information you could receive. Every day you have people returning from their trips from WDW and report what they encountered.

Don't be shy and lurk. Join in the fun and soon you will be hooked like the rest of us! :) :)

Welcome to the DIS Boards.
Thank you, glade to be apart of the group.

• sjbon76

Earning My Ears
    I am brand new here. I"m already loving the posts from what seems to be a wonderful group of people. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

raunq12

Earning My Ears
    I just joined this morning and I have already found answers to so many questions I had about DVC! Thanks for the great welcome!

backybri

Brianna Bachteler
    Newbie abroad! Earning my ears! Can’t wait to look around and see what is on here. I’ve been a listener to the show for a while, and a Disney fan since out of the womb. I grew up with it, it was my era. My now husband proposed to me in Disney, not the way one would expect which made it even more magical. He got me really good.

Thanks for the welcome! Can’t wait to check it all out!

<3 Bri

DisneyDan87

Earning My Ears
    Hey everyone!

I'm new to the boards but not new to the Dis.. I'm slightly addicted to the youtube channel and figured i'd join this great group of people on the boards! It's amazing to see such a close knit community, and I must say, out of the many Disney fan groups I belong to, this seems to have the most friendly and welcoming people out of all! Thanks everyone and looking forward to join the family! :)

• seekay39

Earning My Ears
    Hi - I'm new here! Just hoping to connect to a Fish Extender group for my first ever Disney cruise!

• Archaeren

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know people and being part of this community! I went to Disney for the first time in 2017 and have been every year since, but this is my first time trying to do the trip planning myself, so I'm excited that so much information is available for people!! Thank you!! 💕

JKMillerfam

Earning My Ears
    Looking forward to joining in on the conversation in the community. Have been to WDW twice (2016 & 2018) and have started to plan our 2020 return.

TCunningham

Earning My Ears
    Hi everyone. I am a Disneyland (10+ Trips) and Disney World (1 Trip) veteran. My family and I are recent transplants to the greater Orlando area (Winter Garden) from the state of Nevada. Looking forward to getting an AP once the cost of the move calms down and getting some more WDW experience.

Dean Kennedy

Earning My Ears
    You are absolutely going to love it here! The DIS has all of the information that you will need for a trip to Disney. And, the people are awesome! So, don't be shy, join in & feel free to start asking questions! ;)

Congrats on finding the disboards!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
    Have enjoyed the “boards “ very much. My days with Pete and the gang go back several years. Like Pete’s honestly on reviews which are usually spot on. Thx

5678teacher

Earning My Ears
    Hello! I'm Catherine and we went to Disney for the first time last August! We are looking to go back in March of 2020. I have fallen in love!

Mr. Forest

Earning My Ears
    Hello there. My name is Thomas and I went to Walt Disney World after graduating High School in 2010. I've always wanted to go back or go the closer location, Disneyland. I may be going in 2020, with luck.

L.J.Dunk

I'm Sunshine mixed with a little Hurricane
    Hi all! I'm not new here. I've been using the Disboards for the best info for years! I just forgot my login info and figured since I'm starting a new chapter in my life why not new log in. Which was a great thought until I now realize I don't remember a dang thing when it comes to adding photos etc lmbo. Looks like refreshers all around for me... I won't be bored that's for sure!

UTfan

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    When I created a post there was a box that said "tag". What do you put in there?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates