Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by WebmasterPete, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Steven Leandres

Steven Leandres sleandres

Hi all! I found the forum after watching a ton of Dis Unplugged videos on youtube. I am long time Disneyland AP making our first ever visit to WDW in 4 weeks!

2. CogsworthTN

CogsworthTN Earning my ears: Disney Mom of 2

:welcome: To the Disboards.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Raedene Counts

Raedene Counts Earning My Ears

Hello, this is my first post and I am so excited to have joined. Looking forward to finding out more information.

5. ann3k3b

ann3k3b Earning My Ears

6. Bryce Trillo

Bryce Trillo Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! I watch The Dis content everyday. Figured I should check out the boards. Can't wait to dive in more and mouse talk :)

7. tams0375

tams0375 WDW Student

Super excited to be here! I can't wait for the road ahead!

8. mimijudy1975

mimijudy1975 Earning My Ears

How far ahead do we need to allow for the MAG Express to get up to the Orlando airport for a 7:00 pm flight Feb 9th. I know we have to be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to flight back to Houston Texas.

9. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

You don't get to choose the time ME picks you up - you'll get picked up 3 hours before your flight time, plus or minus 15 minutes, so 3:45-4:15.

10. MaximusHess

MaximusHess Earning My Ears

been lurking for years, and finally ready to contribute. Looking forward to all the info and conversations. Family is big Disney fanatics and we just recently moved from PA to West Palm Beach, a little closer to the magic!

11. helene1234

helene1234 Earning My Ears

Thanks for your welcome !!

12. lfortin16

lfortin16 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have photos of the new villas at Copper Creek?

13. EdTay

EdTay DREAMing of a Cruise

I joined the March 2018 Disney Dream. Someone on this link shared a link for us to join a Facebook group. Is that against the rules?

14. mimijudy1975

mimijudy1975 Earning My Ears

Can we find put ahead of our trip if Splash Mountain will be open. It’s my grandaugter’s first trip to Disey World during the first week of February. Didnt know if this ride closes during cold days. Any tips on where to sit so we don’t get wet ?

15. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Splash Mountain doesn't close because it's cold, but it does typically close for a refurbishment at the beginning of the year. It is currently closed for refurbishment, but should re-open on February 2nd. You're more likely to get wet in the front row.

BTW, it's better to post your questions in a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum (Transportation for your ME question and Theme Park Attractions and Strategies for the Splash Mountain question, for instance) rather than posting them in this thread, that not a lot of people read.

16. CricketCred

CricketCred Earning My Ears

Finally joined! Howdy Folks.

17. Heather Mooney

Heather Mooney Earning My Ears

Decided to finally join after watching the DIS and the DIS Unplugged for a while now. :) I've been to Disney many times but excited I finally have a Florida resident annual pass so I can enjoy the Disney magic more often.

18. joslynnfae

joslynnfae Earning My Ears

Just joined! Excited for all the info I’ll find here! Prepping for my first trip to WDW end of Feb :smickey:

Kreepshow likes this.
  19. Jon E Roorda

Jon E Roorda JRoorda

Have been lurking around for awhile now and will now say hello from Iowa. Family is planning our 3rd trip the WDW Dec 2018. Working out details for accommodations and looking hard at buying DVC points. First wanted AKL Kidani but wife saw Old Key West so that’s in mix. Family includes 14 and 11 son daughter respectively. Have stayed at POFC BC (two years ago). Originally booked WL but canceled it because of the DVC route.

Anyway howdy from Iowa and no we don’t grow potatoes

20. Kreepshow

Kreepshow Earning My Ears

First post! Me and my wife will be traveling in may to take our 5 year old daughter to Meet the Mouse for the first time on her birthday! We can’t wait!

21. camper39828

camper39828 Earning My Ears

Finally joined after a couple of YEARS lurking. :teeth: We've been camping at the Fort many times.