Welcome me home!!!!!!!!!!

I love your picture of the Wilderness Lodge. My family just spent 9 wonderful nights there. We had courtyard view looking at the main pool, geyser and Bay Lake. We just bought into DVC with WLV as our "home."

Welcome Home fellow Minnesotan!

We have LOVED our DVC. We own at OKW and used to travel every other year to WDW before we bought DVC. Now we go either multiple times (with an AP) or take an extra long single trip each year. We were there 29 days last year, but this year we did an exchange to Hawaii, so we wont see Mickey again until the last 11 days of January. WE CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

Welcome Home - I'm 50 and my husband's 51 - We're waiting to grow up. We just bought - so this Feb will be our 1st trip HOME. After many other trips (all wonderful). We can't wait. Counting the days. EE's or no EE's.
I'm a commando tourist - need to slow down and smell the roses. Maybe I'll just rip up the plan I made. HAHA

Again Welcome
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, my first "real" trip home won't be for awhile. I already had a planned a paid for Disney vacation before purchasing DVC. However, I will be occupying my home resort for two nights as well as six nights at the BWV. So yes, I will be visiting my home resort, but not using my points. Regardles, I am so ticked with my purchase!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter