Welcome letter request please

mamasuttles

Earning My Ears
we are going to Pop Century September 22 for 8 days! Would love a welcome letter from Mickey and Minnie if possible!?

Kids are:

Shayna and Carmella.

we are going to Pop Century September 22 for 8 days! Would love a welcome letter from Mickey and Minnie if possible!?

Kids are:

Shayna and Carmella.

Hi
I posted a Pop Century Resort Welcome letter in my photobucket for you.
maybe it will work.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Look under "shay"
Hugs Mel

Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!
Bababear_50 - those are perfect!! thank you so much!!

My sister is actually going on a Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. Can you do a welcome letter to her kids too? Their names are Eva and Julia. She is doing a welcome box full of goodies for them too. :) I'm not sure of the exact dates, so don't worry about dates. :)

Kids are:

Shayna and Carmella.
The request for the Pop Century Letter was also made on my thread and I made it because I didn't see this request. Please do not post the same request multiple times, it is against forum rules.

The request for the Pop Century Letter was also made on my thread and I made it because I didn't see this request. Please do not post the same request multiple times, it is against forum rules.

Sorry this happened Lady B
Big Hugs to you as I know you are so busy and always help in a pinch.
Hugs Mel

Eva and Julia's letters are posted in my Photobucket under
Eva
I hope they have a great cruise!
Hugs
Mel

I am so sorry. I thought this one was deleted. I didn't realize that it wasn't until she responded.

Thank you, it seems it was an honest mistake. I know the boards can be confusing and sometimes I think I am a bit grumpy.
grumpypin.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!