welcome gift

We like the Cookies & Milk. We had the Fruit Basket and it was very weak. Can't remember exactly, but it was something like 2 apples and a banana. The wine may be OK, and we are wine drinkers, but we are kind of picky so we haven't taken a chance on it.

The cookies were delicious however.

We got the wine at HRH. They have Beringer wines in the Club Level Lounge and they delivered a bottle of Beringer Zinfindel to our room for our Welcome gift. They gave us the option of red or white, but I requested the Zinfindel because my husband doesn't like anything dry. I remember having Merlot & Chardonnay in the Lounge. They were all quite good.

Okay, silly question-- how do they keep the milk cold? Do they call up to make sure you are in the room before they deliver it or what?
Ellen

We got the cookies and milk as a welcome gift. We asked for it to be delivered at a certain time when we knew that we would be in the room. We returned from the parks and the milk and cookies were there. The milk was in a carafe on ice with a plate of big homemade cookies. I think maybe 4 or 5 cookies. My kids loved it!

We've always gotten the wine. We have had Santa Cristina at PBH, Beringer Cab. at HRH and Mondavi Coastal at RP. On ocassion it's been a different brand but usually pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter