Weird Question

Luv2CtheMouse

DIS Veteran
When you stay at a DVC resort and use the dishes....and you load them in the dishwasher before you leave.....are you expected to unload the dishwasher before you check out? Just trying to make sure I plan my check-out time and clean up correctly. I dont want to create more work for houskeeping, but I also dont want the people sleeping in the living room to hear it while it is on. Kinda hoping I can just start the dishwasher and then check out and go to the park on the last day.

We loaded the dish washer & checked out.

Usually just start the dishwasher. I do not wait for the cycle to finish.

I refuse to cook or clean on vacation....so I've never had to load the dishwasher :)

(But if I did, I'd run it and leave the dishes in there).

I thought about this question also. We always load and start the dishwasher as we leave but if the mousekeeper comes right away (like our recent visit), it is possible the full dishwasher cycle might not be complete by the time she finishes cleaning the room. I figure that she could always dry the dishes with a towel if necessary.

I always load and start the dishwasher and leave. That way I know I am leaving everything clean.

One of the last thing I do is turn the dishwasher on before we leave.

Denise in MI

Load and start when you leave. If you don't, Mousekeeping has to do the dishes and that only delays room ready for the next Guest.

:earsboy: Bill

Timeshares prefer you wash them and leave it running that way they'll know their clean because it'll either be running OR at the end of the cycle.

Loaded it, turn it on, and leave is what we do. I have also checked in before and it was still running from MK apparently...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter