Weird dreams

old lady

DIS Veteran
I had a really weird dream during Christmas . It was about superheroes. They were fighting some monster or bad guy on a rowboat. Then, this superhero who looked like a bad guy from the Thundercats called Driller says he will help. He drills a hole in the rowboat and the rowboat starts to sink after he says , Oh No.

I have nightmares about WDW. It's either we can't find the hotel and just walk aimlessly through unfamiliar streets, or we've been there for a week and not done a single thing and it's the last day and we haven't gone anywhere. Or I have to ride Space Mountain and things keep preventing me from riding. For some reason (although it's not my favorite attraction) I fixate on Space Mountain. The one time I *did* make it on in a dream, it wasn't a roller coaster it was a chair that you sat in and it flew around on an overhead track. I get these weird Disney dreams all the time, but when I'm planning a trip they really ramp up. I think it's the stress of having to plan every bit of a WDW vacation before you get there.

I have nightmares about WDW. It's either we can't find the hotel and just walk aimlessly through unfamiliar streets, or we've been there for a week and not done a single thing and it's the last day and we haven't gone anywhere. Or I have to ride Space Mountain and things keep preventing me from riding. For some reason (although it's not my favorite attraction) I fixate on Space Mountain. The one time I *did* make it on in a dream, it wasn't a roller coaster it was a chair that you sat in and it flew around on an overhead track. I get these weird Disney dreams all the time, but when I'm planning a trip they really ramp up. I think it's the stress of having to plan every bit of a WDW vacation before you get there.

I've had a couple WDW dreams where we keep trying to get to a park but never seem to get there for stupid reasons.

I used to have weird dreams about being late to work on Saturday morning. The one day we could never, ever be late. If we hadn't called in by 8:00am then the boss would be calling us at 8:01 wanting to know where we were. So naturally in my dreams I would be trying to get dressed or get out of the house at almost 8am. And in the dream I would be trying to call & say I was on my way and from the house phone I could never punch the numbers in right and from the cell phone I would hit some app on the touch screen & couldn't clear it so I could make the call, lol. Weird.

Dream last night: I had a magical plastic drop sheet that allowed me to fly. But it was like Dumbo's feather because I knew that I would eventually outgrow the need for it. I had to avoid a group of bad guys because they wanted my drop sheet. I remember bumping into power lines and being worried about electrocuting myself. At some point I got to a safe house, but I suddenly found myself caring for a group of kids. I realized that I somehow forgot that I was also caring for a baby, and I didn't know how long I had left him alone. I gave him a bottle and was planning on giving him bananas. I think that stress is what woke me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter