Weighing yourself at Disneyworld

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
My DH has a heart condition and he has to watch extra weight. Do the resorts have scales you can request from housekeeping? If not, any ideas on where he could go? I know there are health clubs, but we are not staying at any of those resorts this time. Any information is helpful. Thanks.

I don't know if housekeeping has scales on hand, but is it possible for him to pack one in his suitcase? I have a Thinner scale and packed it in my bag for our trip to Copenhagen which was followed by a Disney cruise. It is very lightweight and flat.

Thank you for your reply. This is an option I am considering. Maybe I could call one of the "resort" phone numbers and ask if they housekeeping has a scale. Like I do for extra lotion, hangers or a fan.

That's what I was thinking today. Last year we stayed at CSR, but I don't remember seeing one at their health club. We can try that. I'd rather not pack one, because we are flying with luggage space at a premium.

I remember the fitness center at the WL having a scale, so I would assume that all the fitness centers would have one

I have a Thinner scale also and it does travel very well. It is very small and light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter