Weekend trip

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello!

Posting this again since I think I posted it in the wrong forum before :

I am hoping to pull off a trip for the very last weekend in Feb. Just me and 2 kids. But since its last minute and the only thing I care about is being in the parks, I am willing to (dare I say it) stay off property 😲

So my questions are, do any of the non Disney hotels transport you to and from the airport. Also what about getting to the parks? How do the shuttles work, when do I know they are coming and how do I know where they are going?

Is it worth it to just stay at a value resort instead?

It depends on what you pay for the off site hotel.
The uber ride from the airport for us was $35.00 one way ,but as i understand some have paid more. So that potentially could be $ 70-100 each way plus any transport cost around town.
For a weekend trip i would try for a all star hotel if available. Then you have no worries.

For a quick trip the values are fine, especially with 2-3 people, and if all you want is the parks. My oldest and I did that a couple years ago for a very last minute trip, and was fun actually, and we were at Sports.
Personally I wouldn’t stay off property without renting a car -we even rented a car when we switched to Disney springs hotel for the last couple days of trip we just got home from. But I’m ok with driving in Orlando, and not everyone is.

I just booked Port Orleans FQ today!!!!! I'm super happy that I splurged and decided to do it.

For the DS hotels, adding in fees and then an uber. It would've been pretty much the same.

Thank you for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!