wedding website

Rundisneybride

Earning My Ears
Hey disbrides
Does anyone have any cute wedding website ideas? I know the knot and wedding wire are popular but I wanted to make our website a little disney unique. Does anyone have any suggestions or any examples on how to make it more disney specific?

I built my own through a hosting site because I wanted to choose my own domain name. I went with godaddy. It was $1/month to host AND it included a free domain name AND the use of their free web building software which was very user friendly and easy to use. So for $12 for the year, I got to build my own customized site and use my own domain name. We also used the site to track replies from both our pre-rsvp and then our Rsvp. By the way we are leaving on Sunday and our wedding is next Tuesday :)

Here is the site. Our theme is Disney Retro:

www.heatherandjimwdw.com

I built my own through a hosting site because I wanted to choose my own domain name. I went with godaddy. It was $1/month to host AND it included a free domain name AND the use of their free web building software which was very user friendly and easy to use. So for $12 for the year, I got to build my own customized site and use my own domain name. We also used the site to track replies from both our pre-rsvp and then our Rsvp. By the way we are leaving on Sunday and our wedding is next Tuesday :)

www.heatherandjimwdw.com
That is so exciting!!!! I hope you're day is beautiful and that you post lots of pictures! I never thought of going through a hosting site but that is a very good idea

I just used theknot.com and I'm not at all happy with it! Half the features don't work! Advertisements block the photo adding function. I couldn't upload my guest list. It's so frustrating! And I can't make a new one because I already had it printed on my invitations! :(

www.heatherandjimwdw.com

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures from your day. :) We are considering the Top of the World Lounge for our brunch reception as well, so I am interested to see what it looks like set up for a reception. As you probably know, there aren't many photos out there. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures from your day. :) We are considering the Top of the World Lounge for our brunch reception as well, so I am interested to see what it looks like set up for a reception. As you probably know, there aren't many photos out there. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!!
I am going to do a recap of the day once the rest of our friends and family leave and I have a chance to sit down and write it. I don't personally have pics of Top of the World as I was not taking pics through the the day but I am sure I have family who can share them with me. It was truly an incredible venue and fit perfectly with our retro disney theme.

I just used theknot.com and I'm not at all happy with it! Half the features don't work! Advertisements block the photo adding function. I couldn't upload my guest list. It's so frustrating! And I can't make a new one because I already had it printed on my invitations! :(
oh no!! thank you for the honesty though that was what I was afraid of with the free sites

I'm using wedding wire's free sites and have been very happy with it so far. Guest list added easily and the site looks great.

Squarespace seems pretty easy to use, but it's not tailored toward weddings.

I used www.wedsite.com for our recent vow renewal and it was great. It does have a fee associated with it, but it allowed RSVPs for multiple events and allowed a lot of customization.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!