Wedding Planner? Virgin or Crownline? Too many choices!

Princess_Nally

Earning My Ears
Hi, just wondering if anyone has any experience with Virgin Weddings or Crownline Weddings?

We are from the UK and want a ceremony at Cypress Grove Estate House (Sadly we cant afford a proper Disney wedding)

I am leaning towards Crownline as they seem easier to communicate with and have their options clearly advertised whereas Virgin you seem to have to hunt for info. But i feel like our money would be safer with virgin and it does include more for less money. Just want a good service to be honest where we can personalise things where possible and be listened to when needed.

Any advice or alternative wedding planner suggestions much appreciated :)

I'm not sure how many UK brides still frequent these forums—you might want to join this UK Disney Bride Facebook group, which is quite active with DISboards members and has some brides who were married at Cypress Grove: https://www.facebook.com/groups/197876333686197/. I know they'll have the answer for you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter