Wedding Pictures...Champman?

ContemporaryGirl

<font color=0000FF>I can see clearly now!!<br><fon
:)

Planning on having an intimate wedding with just us and our children......we've been divorced for 5 years, and have decided to remarry and make it private and special for just the children and us.....please help me with ideas for a special spot, and I'm interested in getting photos, but understand Disney is very expensive and that you all may have a photographer that does a great job for less.......does he have the same access as the Disney photographers? Please help me with any info............especially a Wedding spot. I know about the wedding pavilion, but thinking it may be a little to fancy for litterarly the "2nd time around!!!" castle seems so ramantic......I just don't know of any other spots.......Could use some good advice!!!!! :rolleyes:

I got married at the gazebo at the Boardwalk. I have seen quite a few locations, and I am happy I picked the Boardwalk. You can call Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings, and they will send you a package and a pic of all the locations. You can ask for Carolyn Leonard, I was very happy with her. For a photographer, I used A Magic Moment www.amagicmoment.com 1-800-345-VIDEO. I was very happy with them. My pics and wedding video cost $1000 but that was 2 years ago. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Good Luck!

I am getting married also with just close family 12/03 and Disney has an intimate package that is still expensive but considering the occasion well worth it. When doing an intimate wedding you have about 5 spots to choose from which you can see on the disney website. The wedding pavillion is alittle more expensive but we may choose it due to us getting married in a cooler month. Also. I booked Randy Chapman www.chapmanphotograpgy.com I have not heard anything bad about him. He quoted me $575.00 for his time, all of the proofs and 80 5x5's. Good luck with the plans.

Hi! We got married at the Pavilion, and I don't think it's too fancy for a second wedding. It's very simple and elegant, but it's so light and airy that it doesn't come across as too formal. Plus, the castle view is amazing!
Our second choice would have been Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian. It's a location right along the beach, with a long walkway (so good for a wedding) and a great view of the castle. I have heard of brides who book their weddings at Sunset Pointe, and then are moved to the pavilion if it rains. I think the official replacement spot is Tangaroa Terrace, but there have been 2 brides on the DM list in the past month who got shifted to the pavilion when it rained.
We also used Randy Chapman, and he was GREAT! Our wedding was this year, and we paid $475 for color photos (2.5 hours, about 130 pictures), and $150 for black and whites added on (about 75 photos). We got to keep all proofs, got an enlargement, and got the negatives with our package. I can see the prices are more for 2003, but he's still less than Disney photographic services. He has access to all the same locations that a Disney photographer does, b/c he has signed a contract with Disney.
Cheers!
Heather W
8/5/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter