Wedding/Honeymoon ADRs - Just had to share!

daisygirl902

DIS Veteran
I felt the need to sahre this with all of the Disney Foodies out there - this is my most epic Disney Trip ever!

To sum it up we are going down from Sept 18-25 on DDP, going on a 4 day DCL cruise, then returning for 5 days on the DxDP! So all in all it's a 16 day trip...YAY :cheer2:

ADRs for week 1:
Tutto Italia
WCC
Teppan Edo
Tony's Town Square
HDDR (this is our wedding day - and yes I going to eat chicken and ribs in my wedding dress....)
Akershus
Flying Fish
The Wave (OOP)

CRUISE BREAK

Back to WDW for these:
Plaza (OOP lunch)
Artist Pointe Dinner
CRT Breakfast
Jiko Dinner
Kona Breakfast
Cali Grill Dinner
Boma Breakfast
Narcossees Dinner
Sci Fi Lunch
Brown Derby Dinner

And somewhere in there I have to find room for a Butterfinger cupcake!

I felt the need to sahre this with all of the Disney Foodies out there - this is my most epic Disney Trip ever!

To sum it up we are going down from Sept 18-25 on DDP, going on a 4 day DCL cruise, then returning for 5 days on the DxDP! So all in all it's a 16 day trip...YAY :cheer2:

ADRs for week 1:
Tutto Italia
WCC
Teppan Edo
Tony's Town Square
HDDR (this is our wedding day - and yes I going to eat chicken and ribs in my wedding dress....)
Akershus
Flying Fish
The Wave (OOP)

CRUISE BREAK

Back to WDW for these:
Plaza (OOP lunch)
Artist Pointe Dinner
CRT Breakfast
Jiko Dinner
Kona Breakfast
Cali Grill Dinner
Boma Breakfast
Narcossees Dinner
Sci Fi Lunch
Brown Derby Dinner

And somewhere in there I have to find room for a Butterfinger cupcake!

What are your days and times for week 1, 18th-25th? We will be there the same days :) I'm just curious who else has the same reervations as me :)

What are your days and times for week 1, 18th-25th? We will be there the same days :) I'm just curious who else has the same reervations as me :)

They are in order from Sunday on....all reservations at or very near 6 PM...except HDDR is at 5 PM and The Wave is also at 5 PM...Akershus is 9:30 AM for breakfast.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Wish I could be there...your ADRs look great! Where will the ceremony take place? I thought I read somewhere that Disney does not allow brides and grooms to wear their wedding attire to restaurant reservations other than rehearsal dinners and receptions planned thru Disney?

OOPs I forgot, I would also be interested in your ADRs at the end of your trip, since we will be there at that time also. We may have a few of the same....like Narcoosees.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Wish I could be there...your ADRs look great! Where will the ceremony take place? I thought I read somewhere that Disney does not allow brides and grooms to wear their wedding attire to restaurant reservations other than rehearsal dinners and receptions planned thru Disney?

The ceremony is at the Wedding Pavilion at noon on Sept 22. We are not going to the parks that day, as you can't wear wedding gear in the parks...that's why we went with HDDR! We can go wearing the dress/tux and then we'll be heading to Sago Cay for a private Dessert Party afte. For more details feel free to follow the link in my signature for my Planning Journal!

OOPs I forgot, I would also be interested in your ADRs at the end of your trip, since we will be there at that time also. We may have a few of the same....like Narcoosees.

Our ADR times are below:

ADRs for week 1:
Tutto Italia 6:10 PM
WCC 6:00 PM
Teppan Edo 6:00 PM
Tony's Town Square 5:55 PM
HDDR (this is our wedding day - and yes I going to eat chicken and ribs in my wedding dress....) 5:00 PM
Akershus 9:25 AM
Flying Fish 6:00 PM
The Wave (OOP) 5:00 PM

CRUISE BREAK

Back to WDW for these:
Plaza (OOP lunch) 11:55 AM
Artist Pointe Dinner 5:30 PM
CRT Breakfast 8:05 AM
Jiko Dinner 6:00 PM
Kona Breakfast 8:15 AM
Cali Grill Dinner 6:00 PM
Boma Breakfast 8:25 AM
Narcossees Dinner 5:30 PM
Sci Fi Lunch 12:20 PM
Brown Derby Dinner 6:00 PM

We are going to Narcoosees early in our vacation...so will miss ya.

I just wanted to send my congratulations your way! While we didn't get married at Disney, we did honeymoon there and had the most perfect and magical experience. We were treated like royalty - everyone, CMs and guests, were congratulating us everywhere we went. It made us feel really special and we can't imagine having honeymooned anywhere else!

Congratulations. We had a Disney wedding in November and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I would love to see your pictures, esp. of HDDR!

The Wave- great restaurant with great desserts and a nice atmosphere! I loved the chicken pot pie

Please do Palo on your cruise if it is a Disney cruise, I love Palo!

Plaza- cheesesteaks and the veggie sandwich with hummus are favorites

Artist Point- mushroom soup here is to die for, we almost got engaged here. Then BF called it off when another man has 2 dozen roses sent to his wife here for their anniversary!

CRT Breakfast- there is nothing like being in the castle!

Jiko Dinner- filet mignon and short ribs are great!

Kona Breakfast- Tonga toast is my favorite!

Cali Grill Dinner- the best place to eat in WDW as far as I am concerned, great flatbreads, great sushi if you eat sushi, the pork with zinfandel glaze is my favorite, but I've never had a bad meal here! Save your receipt and you can go on the catwalk to see fireworks if your seating is not during FW time

Boma Breakfast- Frunch is great!

Narcossees Dinner- menu always changes, the service here is always excellent, you can't go wrong here

Sci Fi Lunch- lots of fun! We usually share a burger!

Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!

Congratulations. We had a Disney wedding in November and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I would love to see your pictures, esp. of HDDR!

Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!

I just wanted to send my congratulations your way! While we didn't get married at Disney, we did honeymoon there and had the most perfect and magical experience. We were treated like royalty - everyone, CMs and guests, were congratulating us everywhere we went. It made us feel really special and we can't imagine having honeymooned anywhere else!

Congratulations on your Disney wedding and you ADRs are fantastic! Simply amazing!:wizard:

Thanks a bunch for all the congrats!! We are REALLY excited!

And we are doing Palo brunch on the cruise - I did dinner last time but where it's only a 4 day cruise I don't want to miss any of the regular dinners...

Congrats on your Disney wedding and AMAZING fairytale Disneymoon!!!!! How exciting!!! Your ADR's and plans sound great!!!!! :bride::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter