Wedding dresses

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/styles/205

Not sure if the pic shows up but here is my dress for my wedding September 13th, 2013. I'm not getting married at disney but we will be going to disneyland for our honeymoon. It's the Cinderella dress from the Disney collection at Alfred Angelo. I am getting this dress in white and already have ordered it now just waiting for it to arrive.

Summer Daydream said:
Brooke, here is my dress. I hope it shows up I'm adding from my phone.

I really like your dress! Did you get it at David's bridal?? I'm having NO luck finding one! How did you pick yours?

Jodi

1EvilQueenfan said:
I really like your dress! Did you get it at David's bridal?? I'm having NO luck finding one! How did you pick yours?

Jodi

Jodi,
Yes, I found it at David's Bridal. I tried on my dream dress (or what I thought was my dream dress in pictures) and realized it did nothing for me. I tried on about 20 dresses and after each dress, told my consultant what I liked or didn't like. I put this one on and it was just perfect. Until they went to order it and told me it was discontinued lol! Then they said I could buy the sample at a discounted cost, which worked for me! I think if you're willing to try something that you don't think you would like (for me, this dress is EVERYTHING I said I didn't want in a dress!) you will find one :)

Well I'm far from being a model, but I might still look a little scary.:lmao:

Here is a pic of my original wedding dress in 2004

weddingdressfitting.jpg

And this is my dress for our vow renewal.

mydress_zps371cbd92.jpg

Good luck with your plannig, Brooke. And congratulations.:banana:

Very funny! You look beautiful...in BOTH dresses but I bet you're a lot more comfortable in your vow renewal dress, haha!

Thank you I'm very excited! Can hardly believe it after all this time that I am actually going to be planning a wedding!

Brooke

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/styles/205

Not sure if the pic shows up but here is my dress for my wedding September 13th, 2013. I'm not getting married at disney but we will be going to disneyland for our honeymoon. It's the Cinderella dress from the Disney collection at Alfred Angelo. I am getting this dress in white and already have ordered it now just waiting for it to arrive.

I love this dress! VERY princess-bride and classy. It has some sparkle, too, right?

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!

Bewitch324 said:
I love this dress! VERY princess-bride and classy. It has some sparkle, too, right?

Congratulations on finding your perfect dress!

Yes the top is all beaded and the one I chose the bottom of it is full of silver glitter. I love it. Thanks

Some people have links on their signatures at the bottom of their posts. You also can to to the Planning Our Happily Ever After section of the Weddings forum :)

Wow, everybody has such beautiful dresses! I bought my dress off Etsy and it has already arrived but I haven't had the chance to take a nice picture in it. I was SOOO excited when I saw the giant package, though!

Here's the picture from the Etsy seller. When I saw the red dress, I fell in love and knew this was it.
il_fullxfull.381926373_s4lc.jpg

I won't be wearing the cover.

EDIT: Woah! So sorry it came out so huge!

Come on ladies.... there must be more recent brides wanting to share your gowns???

My daughter got engaged in Disney in August. They aren't getting married for a couple of years, but she has started looking at gowns. She's tried a couple of the Alfred Angelo princess gowns. But, like I say she is just looking for the next year. In the meantime she & I would love a fix if any of you want to share.
We have gone through all the lovely gowns already posted. :)

Thanks!

Stunning!! You look gorgeous and your gown is just stunning! Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts