Wedding Dress.

StephMarye

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! I purchased a dress about a year ago, and of course.. fell out of love with it. I recently purchased a 2nd dress (that I am obsessed with!) I've tried selling my original one on two websites, not including Craigslist and OfferUp - to no avail. Does anyone have any other suggestions as to where I can try selling the dress? Thank you in advance!

I was in the same predicament as you. Did you try www.preownedweddingdresses.com ? I have a had a few hits on mine, but everyone is looking for a bargain...right now I have mine at a wedding dress & alteration boutique on consignment. I'm hoping she finds her bride soon. I went from a $2200 Maggie Sottero gown to a $300 Mark Lesley gown (found on the above website)...and I wouldn't change my decision for the world!! Good luck!!

Have you tried preownedweddingdresses.com? I hunted relentlessly on that site for my dream dress (then found it on ebay accidentally)

If you click my Planning Journal link below you'll find all my pictures. Good luck!! When are you getting married and where?

Thank you ladies! I'll try that site.. Really hoping to sell it! I'm getting married on April 19, 2018 @ the WP and GF Whitehall room reception. So excited!!!

How exciting!!! I hope you start a journal and post pics so I can follow along. I love Disney weddings!!! Where are you from? I'm in California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter