Wedding dress pictures on Honeymoon

Smallywood1

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are planning our first solo trip to Disney together, and one of the fun ideas we had would be to take a quick picture of us dressed up in front of the castle. I know that there are restrictions on the attire allowed into the park, but is there anything stated for wearing a wedding dress? Our game plan was to walk in, take the picture, and leave to change. A total of maybe 10-15 minutes in the park. Has anyone tried this, or have any information on if this would be an allowed piece of clothing to wear? Thanks for letting us know!

There really is no specification on formal attire such as wedding apparel , but to be safe check the rules on the Disneyland website. And congrats by the way.

Disney's park attire policy is here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/

The only prohibition is on dresses that drag on the ground, but enforcement is up to the CM who lets you in at the gate. If she or he decides that you are trying to sneak a wedding or your gown is a safety hazard, you could be prohibited from entering.

Thanks for all the clarifications. We assumed there was a fine line between a formal gown, and a nice outfit :)

Think about it. If they allowed people to take wedding pictures in the park, how many brides would you see in the parks? My guess would be far too many. And how many of the brides and photographers would be asking people in the background to move out of the way? It would be a major disruption.

Oh, and congratulations BTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter