Wed Night Chat...Dining At Disney!!

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
<font color=blue><font size=3><font face=tahoma>Do you like to dine at <b>Disney</b>? Do you have a <b>favorite restaurant</b> that you go to each time or maybe you have never eaten in Disney and need some answers and tips? Then join <b>Beanie, Dee, Marla</b> and <b>Mackey Mouse</b> in the <b>Main Lobby</b> of Chat <b><i>Wednesday Evening starting at 9:00 pm EST</b></i> as we discuss...</font></font></font>

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0000"><font face="tahoma"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">Disney Dining!!</marquee></font></font></font>

<font color=green><font size=3><font face=tahoma>Yes, that is right, a chat topic favorite! What is better than discussing food among your DIS friends! We will be talking about places, such as <b>Coral Reef</b> at <i>Epcot</i>

coral_reef.jpg

...and <b>Cinderella's Royal Table</b> at <i>Magic Kingdom</i>

pmtpmkdinroyalimg.jpg

Or maybe you like prefer <b>Resort Dining</b>, such as <b>Citricos</b> at <i>Grand Floridian</i>

rsgfdincitricosimg.jpg

...or <b>Jiko</b> at <i>Animal Kingdom Lodge</i>

rsakldinjikoimg.jpg

Whatever tastes you have, whatever type you like, it doesn't matter because Disney offers such a variety of food that any taste buds will be delighted...So come and join your hosts for <b>Wednesday Night Chat</b> and have some fun!! Hope to see you there!</font></font></font>

<font face=tahoma><font size=3><font color=red>To join the fun, enter the Chat Room here!!</font></font></font>

:):):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter