Websites better than Amazon

Don't buy Apple chargers from Amazon, as a lot of them are fake. I made that mistake and was alarmed to find one getting very hot indeed on my daughter's bed. Buy them from the Apple website instead; more expensive, but worth it for the peace of mind.

I like Walmart's website a lot.
I find going into Wal-Mart to be frustrating but I do like their website. When my sons were younger, I liked the fact that I could buy multipacks of uniform shirts and pants for a great price.

Amazon prices frustrate me because I have to double check everything.. but I still use them for a lot of things. I have somethings in authorship that just saves time.. like my DH nexium and other monthly items.
I use ebay and walmart/ Sam's a lot of my other items. I ordered a lot of legos this year off wish.
They come in the lego poly bag no box.. but my son does not care. We have had great luck with them. Got the Harry Potter castle for $50 and everything is here we were very pleased.

I double check Amazon with other sites. Also ordered ALOT on Walmart.com, both grocery pickup, grocery shipment, non grocery items for both delivery and pickup. Have also ordered from REI. Online shopping has kind of become a hobby. Definitely have spent more $ wise on Walmart.com for most groceries except produce, meat, eggs, and dairy which I mostly do quick pickup at Sprouts. The convenience of having the associate put heavy items in my trunk is a big silver lining to living with Covid 19 changes.

I use Amazon Prime, Costo and Sams Club. I'm normally not shopping for kids items, and I haven't been buying a lot of clothes since I've been working from home. I do know the brands I like and my sizes and have found Amazon to be great for clothing and shoes when I need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!