website for ride descriptions and restrictions?

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
Could someone please re-post the website for the ride descriptions and restrictions? It was an awesome website that told about every single ride, description, stroller restrictions, height requirements, everything. They were all grouped together by where they were in the park too (fantasy land, tomorrowland, etc.).

I thought I'd bookmarked it, but no and I searched the forum and can't find the post it was on.

You are very welcome! :)

If you are looking for more info, the tabs of the top of this page are full of great stuff.

Thanks for this info, it has the specific info I needed about Splash Mountain,

A one mile water log flume ride that takes you on a journey through the backwoods, swamps, and bayous of the old South as you prepare for the final dramatic 52 1/2 feet (more than 5 stories), 47 degree angle & 40+ mph flume drop.

But I don't see the same info for POTC for comparison. Do you know where I can get that from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter