Web cam question

DISFANSHAN

DIS Veteran
I have seen Local 6's web cam of Port Canaveral, but I've seen people on the boards mention other web cams (two palms?) Can anyone tell me how to get to these, and where they are?
Thanks

Thank you for the web site, but what am I looking at? I see a beach and it says Cape Canaveral, is this where the ship passes through after it departs?

Watched magic on two palms yesterday...came by around 5:17 - 5:25 local east coast time - got to see carnival ship too right around 5:17. :)

Here is a shot of the Magic going past the two palms cam on Saturday 8-16-03 at 5:37pm Eastern Time.

62Magic_8-16-03.jpg

Wow! That's a great shot. I can't wait until the weekend to see if I can catch a glimpse. Thanks!:earseek:

Originally posted by DISFANSHAN
Thank you for the web site, but what am I looking at? I see a beach and it says Cape Canaveral, is this where the ship passes through after it departs?

they go by twopalms about 1/2 hour after they leave Port Canaveral, you wait and wait and then finally, you see the Magic or the Wonder going by.... it's wicked cool!!! This Saturday will be Andy's turn to go by the camera and wave!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
they go by twopalms about 1/2 hour after they leave Port Canaveral, you wait and wait and then finally, you see the Magic or the Wonder going by.... it's wicked cool!!! This Saturday will be Andy's turn to go by the camera and wave!!!

You can bet your sweet bippy on that!!!

Way cool web cam! I wrote DCL and asked why they did not put their bow cam on the net like some other cruise lines. The response is that they have no plans to put any cams on the net. Too bad!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter