• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weather

vsb372

Earning My Ears
Disdad,
Thanks for the info. I'll be sending the address. One quick question about the week you suggested. If we wait until that week after Thanksgiving what will the weather be like? I have been waiting to go for about 5 years ( haven't been for about 17 years) and I really don't want to go then if it will be to cold to enjoy the water rides.

The weather has been so unpredictable these days but when we were there in early November 2000 the weather was perfect. It was a little chilly in the mornings and evenings (60s). Definitely warm enough for water parks in the late morning/early afternoon.

It was actually warmer in early December this past year, so there's really no telling. Just like the unusual mid 90s central FL has been experiencing this past month, it's really hard to say. I would bank on it being "hotter" though than "colder".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter