Weather late October early November

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
We are going on our trip Oct 26-Nov5. Just wondering about the weather. Will it be warm enough to swim in hotel pools... also sight seeing - shorts? capris? Bear in mind, we are coming from Canada where it will likely be in the 40s or 50s by then so the 60s and 70s will be warm to us! Also, for traveling into some of the desert parks, would it be cooler? Jacket weather?
Thanks Deb

Disneyland will be most likely shorts weather during the days, with maybe a light jacket at nighttime, but that is really only if you get cold easy. I believe the high will be 80 or so, I know in AZ we can still swim in October, CA is a bit cooler, but should be ok.

You should be fine in shorts and a light jacket for mornings/evenings. Us locals will be in long pants, s/s top, and a medium jacket :teeth:

So how is the weather now? I was looking on AccuWeather and it looks pretty comfortable in the day and cooler at night... jacket weather/sweater.
Looking forward to it being warmer than here anyway. Our highs are lower than the lows at night right now in Las Vegas... plus they are talking snow flurries here on Tuesday!!!! BOO!
Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter