Weather in Orlando this weekend...Has anyone had a good trip in the rain?

S

susy

Anyone else going???

We planned a quick overnight trip for our anniversary (without DS) and it looks like rain, rain, rain.....

we are staying at CSR and planned to hang out at the resort, go to DTD, and do Ohana for dinner.

Now I am thinking that if it isn't raining when we get there, we had better take advantage of the pool, etc and then head to DTD with our ponchos and umbrella. Someone please tell me we'll still have fun!!!!

DON'T PANIC.... it ALWAYS says rain. We go every year and I don't think the weather forcast ever did not say some chance of rain. And, if it does, I would still take a rainy day at Disney than a nice day at home anytime :teeth:

I agree completely. I have been many, many times and have been rained on a total of just a few hours.

Enjoy your trip.

Just wanted to throw in that during our trip last October we had a day where it rained, and rained, and rained some more. Instead of letting it spoil everything we bought ponchos and stuck it out at the MK. While most folks were heading for cover we were riding with no wait on BTMR and Slash Mountain-may as well we were already wet ;) . Out of our stay this was without a doubt our best day. Don't worry, you'll be at Disney!

My first trip with my DH, it rained the first half of our trip. We were able to walk right on to so much without waits. When the sun came out, we were surprised by how little we got done because of the crowds compared to earlier in the week. So we never let rain discourage us now!

Yes, it really doesn't matter if it rains or not... a Disney vacation is great!

We were there in January of 2002 and it rained and was only in the upper 40's. We had on layers of clothes, covered by those yellow ponchos... everyone looked like waddling fat ducklings... it was pretty amusing. We had fun, though... just scotch guard your shoes, and bring two pair, so one can dry out while you wear the others!

In August 2002 it rained every single day we were there. We gave up trying to keep dry and just played in the rain. Everyone else was wet too, and it was kind of funny watching those who thought that they were going to melt! We certainly didn't get sunburned or too hot, and the crowds were at a minimum!

There are some advantages to the rain, so just be prepared and have a great time!!!

I was just there about 3 weeks ago and had a couple of cool, drizzy days. Just wear the ponchos and have fun! The crowds were way down as the rain keeps the locals away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter