Weather in November

Emmo

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what to expect weather-wise for our trip in Nov. as I need to think about what clothes to take, we will be going on to Disneyland after Vegas.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

it can be unpredictable........it is cooler than usual here....and it does seem to drop by halloween . I think layers are good , not a heavy coat . Last Christmas was warm so this one hopefully will be cold, after the long miserable hot summer i am ready for some changes!

Please wish for the cold weather after we leave on Nov 13th, thanks :thumbsup2

I suppose cold to you will be warm to me being from the south coast of England! fingers crossed!

Bring layers. Sweatshirts over t-shirst, and jeans should be fine. :) Of course, I dress like a typical Californian.....flip flops, shorts....and a fleece jacket with warm gloves for the cool mornings! :rotfl: We often wear lots of winter things like gloves, warm hats, scarves...all paired with summer clothing for the warm afternoons!

When we were there last year for Thanksgiving, we ended up getting unseasonably warm weather. We were in T-shirt and shorts, and one day it was even HOT. It did cool off pretty dramatically at night, though. The boys were okay with shorts and their sweatshirts, but Zoe and I needed pants and sweatshirts at night.
Didn't really have too cool mornings, but that's it's not uncommon to have them.

Thanks for your help.

So I should pack trousers and jeans, t-shirts and long sleeved tops and jumpers/light weight jackets. I will also take some skirts etc for warmer weather and some smarter stuff for the evening!

These things should also be the same needed for the DL part of our trip after! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter