Weather and bugs?

gabesmom

Mouseketeer
We're camping at FW in late March. Has anyone camped during that time period that could tell us what kind of weather we might expect?

Also, are the bugs bad? I keep hearing about these biting horseflies but wouldn't expect them to be bad too until later in the spring. Am I wrong?

CAM

Florida has some wierd weather this time of the year. March 4 years ago we were camping at FW we left the rv about 11am it was 78 degrees so we left in shorts; about 3pm the temp dropped to somewhere in the low 50's we froze. We had to buy jackets at one of the parks. So plan for all types of weather. Bug are no bad but bring a good bug spray just in case. Have a good trip

I have to add to this that night it got some where in the mid 30's. It is hard to pack in the winter in Florida. We always bring way to many clothes because the weather is so unpredictable. I can be in the 80's and drop to the 30's really quick

Think layers. That's how we handle it here in Texas where it can by 28 degrees when the kids leave for school and 74 degrees when they get off the bus! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter