wearing a wig at the park

Arendelle Ice Queen

Queen Elsa
Has anyone had problems wearing a costume wig (for Halloween, perhaps) on the "bigger" rides in the park? I'm wearing my Elsa wig on my next trip in a few weeks and I'm wondering if I need to hold onto it on Splash Mountain. I'm already planning on bobby pinning the crap out of it, but I'd rather not let it go too much.

Last edited:
I've worn smaller wigs for MHP and not had trouble on rides, but watch the weather forecast for your party date. When the weather is very warm (and we've been to Halloween parties when it was 85* F at 10 pm), a wig is very uncomfortable to wear. Also, be aware that this year OBB tickets are not hoppers (they are DCA only). So if you plan to spend time on rides in DL, you'll need an additional ticket for that park.

Assume any time they tell ppl to take off their ears and hats that you should hold your wig. Space mt, Splash Mt, Big Thunder Mt, Matterhorn...basically any mountain COULD make you lose your wig if you don’t keep a hand on it.

I'm finally able to post some of the pictures from my trip! The guy with me is my best friend and my Olaf for the day. And sorry most of the photos are sideways.
0510191016.jpg

0510191014d.jpg
0510191014f.jpg0510191439c.jpg0510191446b.jpg0510191458.jpg

Attachments

• 0510191014a.jpg
    0510191014a.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Also am I crazy? Did I miss something at Epcot? I don't remember Olaf being at the Norweigian pavilion. Is this only in California?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter