we won!

hauntedmansion

Mouseketeer
We won a dream fastpass on 10/17 waiting in line on the rock-n-rollercoaster.
It was awesome.. never thought we would win. :woohoo:

Congratulations! We're also just back. We were walking along in the
World Showcase when a lady comes up to us and starts talking to us.
I thought she was going to do a survey or something. Then she says
to come back around to England at 10 minutes until 9:00 to watch
Illuminations! We had a wonderful front row park bench seat way out
in the water. I felt like the fireworks were right over our heads!
It was fabulous!

Then on Expedition Everest, we were given Year of a Million Dreams
pin lanyards with starting pins. They are light blue. I'm not a collector,
but it was really fun!

Congratulations to you both!!! Very special moments for you and your families. :thumbsup2

We got Dream FP's on 10/26 in Epcot. Our first day in any of the parks! We decided to do The Land first and got our FP's for Soarin. While waiting for our time window to open up, we decided to do the boat ride. We get on, go through the hyrdoponics and come back in. The CM tells all of us not to get out yet. So, I'm wondering what's going on and he comes back with Dream FP's for the entire boat :woohoo: !

We got Dream Fast Passes 10/28 in the Dinosaur holding area at AK.
Didn't use them....didn't need them, but it was fun getting them. Also received a wrist band for an extra hour in the park after closing and a button.
It was fun. We saw a lot of Dream Fast Passes walking around all the parks....but never saw anyone actually receive anything :( I really wanted to.

We won Dream Fastpasses while in line for Dumbo at about 9:20 am on Monday, November 6th. The CM gave them to everyone in the area waiting to board on both sides. (The "pen" type area where you wait to board next after queing.)

It was myself, DD4 and DH. We made the absolute most of them and got to ride SO MUCH stuff in just one park day. It helped that it wasn't all that crowded AND the weather was drop dead perfect.

Magical day for sure!

Interestingly, I was the ONLY person in the group who knew anything at all about the promotion/ prizes etc. One really nice couple on their 1st anniversary trip-- with their 4 month old baby :) -- was clueless about fastpasses. Completely. DH and I set them straight!

But, anyway, it was fantastically cool and made the day. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter