We won a Dream

Piglet4Ever

<font color="navy">Navy Wife, toughest job in the
DH and I won dream fast passes at MK today, we were so excited. t was our last day in the parks, and we were leaving the HM were a CM was handing out the passes, it mad our day!! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Congrats nothing like a little extra pixie dust to make your day

That is so great to hear!

I am getting so excited about our trip in two weeks....I can't wait!

Hope to at least see some wishes being granted!

I really enjoy reading about everyone's dreams and prizes. Sure is an exciting promotion.

Congratulations!!

My DS5 and I were at MK on Friday, just boarding the train, and a CM was handing out the dream passes. It was such a fun thing to have, and made the day so much easier.

As it turned out, we had already gone on many of the rides first thing in the morning, and we weren't going to go on any of the "mountain" rides, so we ended up only using 3. And the third one...Buzz Lightyear...we showed to the CM and he said "That's ok, you don't have to give it to me." Cool!

So, when we left at 4:00 after having a fun day, my DS and I decided to stand at the entrance and find two people who really would like to have the dream passes (since giving two passes to a family of 4 wouldn't really be too fair to the other two family members...) Anyway, we stood there for just a minute until we saw a grandfather/grandson walking into the park. We walked up and gave them our dream passes, and the little boy was so excited! It made my day. :goodvibes

Florida_Mom said:
Congratulations!!

My DS5 and I were at MK on Friday, just boarding the train, and a CM was handing out the dream passes. It was such a fun thing to have, and made the day so much easier.

As it turned out, we had already gone on many of the rides first thing in the morning, and we weren't going to go on any of the "mountain" rides, so we ended up only using 3. And the third one...Buzz Lightyear...we showed to the CM and he said "That's ok, you don't have to give it to me." Cool!

So, when we left at 4:00 after having a fun day, my DS and I decided to stand at the entrance and find two people who really would like to have the dream passes (since giving two passes to a family of 4 wouldn't really be too fair to the other two family members...) Anyway, we stood there for just a minute until we saw a grandfather/grandson walking into the park. We walked up and gave them our dream passes, and the little boy was so excited! It made my day. :goodvibes

what a cool way to share the Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter