We were supposed to skip Disney this year...

skullsplitter

Mouseketeer
This is how you end up going to Disney....again

1. Say we are not going to Disney this year. No parks. No cruise.
2. Our son's team decides to do a karate tournament hosted at Coronado Springs Resort.
3. Ok. We'll stay there for a couple of nights then head over to Universal. Haven't been there in years.
4. Event room rate is a lot cheaper than Universal. We'll just stay at Coronado for the week.
5. Jeez! Universal is expensive for a day at their parks. Plus Toy Story Land opens the weekend before we arrive. We can get 2 days at WDW for the same price with the event ticket price.
6. OK. I'll compromise. 2 days at WDW and then to the beach
7. Adding a few more days at the parks doesn't cost too much more, plus the wife and youngest need something to do during the tournament days so let's get 5 day tickets.
8. We've gone from no Disney to 6 nights with 5 days in the parks just like that!
9. Dining plan and hoppers are still under discussion.
10. Disney always wins

2. Our son's team decides to do a karate tournament hosted at Coronado Springs Resort.
3. Ok. We'll stay there for a couple of nights then head over to Universal. Haven't been there in years.
4. Event room rate is a lot cheaper than Universal. We'll just stay at Coronado for the week.
5. Jeez! Universal is expensive for a day at their parks. Plus Toy Story Land opens the weekend before we arrive. We can get 2 days at WDW for the same price with the event ticket price.
7. Adding a few more days at the parks doesn't cost too much more, plus the wife and youngest need something to do during the tournament days so let's get 5 day tickets.
8. We've gone from no Disney to 6 nights with 5 days in the parks just like that!
10. Disney always wins

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

10. Disney always wins
See you self rationalize your trip, that's a good thing and I understand. In 2006 I took my 5 year old on a Once And Done Trip. In June I will be taking her back for the 5th time. Each time I swear I am done. Sigh I am already planning out 2021 trip.

Yeah, I feel your pain. It's been over 2 years since we've been to the parks. I am hoarding rewards money and gift cards so DH and I can have a "free" trip in a couple of years. DD24 is doing her own hoarding; she doesn't want to go again until she can take her boyfriend on his very first Disney trip. Unfortunately, she and I were looking at Disney restaurant menus the other day. Suddenly I find myself with 6 nights at ASMusic, 5 day tickets, and a dining plan. Thank goodness the airfare is free, LOL! Disney always wins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter