"We shall double our efforts" - July/Sept 2017 Dining Report - Update 9/26 Flying Fish (Complete)

I'm glad your house is ok, but what a terrible situation for your pup. I hope he can get some relief from the heat soon.

That cheese bread was one of my favorites at F&W. I need to figure out how to make that at home. It's gluten free, too, which is amazing.

We call 2.5% alcohol beer "seltzer beer". :tilt:

Oh my gosh, so glad you guys are okay. I hope you get power back on soon. I hope your doggies are hanging in there - I can't imagine how hot it is!

I'm going to have to try that Pomegranate Schofferhofer. Sounds delicious from a keg.

I'm so sorry about all the damage at your place. My luck of having the storm shift west away from my house made it a lot worse for you. Has your power been restored? I had no power for 4 days and was losing my mind, I couldn't imagine still not having it. All your food pictures look great though. Those cheese ball bread things from Brazil look amazing. I've had them once at those Brazilian steakhouses down in Miami and could have filled up on them. Will have to check it out when I go to the Food and Wine festival this year.

Wow, I can't believe all that you guys have and are going through. Fingers crossed the power can come back more quickly so you can get back to the house permanently. And poor doggie. Hope he is ok.

It's getting a bit normal each day. I went into work today and discovered we at least have power there. We still are without power at the house. I don't even see any electric trucks in the area. I'm about over hoping for power. I'm really worried about Jafar.

I also was thinking of you and am so happy to see an update. My goodness! I can't imagine. Fingers crossed power returns sooner and that your pup is ok. This was a heck of a storm. Hang in there!! :goodvibes

It was one heck of a storm! I'm glad we can at least sleep at my friend's house at night.

Thinking about you and your dogs. Glad you were able to update from work.

I will give the schoferhoffer another go since I did not care for the chocolate milk stout at the preview and it turned out to be fantastic on draft! Keg versus bottle does make so much difference. I love that pao from Brazil too. I was trying to halfway stay on my diet last visit so I deprived myself of the bread... but in October it's on!

Hope you guys get your power back long before the 22nd.

Everyone is back today at work for the most part (there area few stragglers who are having much worse problems than me with my power)

I remember how disappointed you guys were with the milk stout at the preview! I'm glad it was much better on draft. I may have to check that out in November when we return. I actually didn't deprive myself on that trip and I still gained no weight - all that walking did some good! Irma also has been a great diet for me. Down 10 pounds! I wouldn't recommend that diet plan though. Enjoy yourself in October!

Hoping you have power soon. Sorry about all the trees. Yikes.

The first day I went to try the pomegranate beer was the day after Labor Day and they had sold out. I tried a lemon they had as a replacement - blech. And I like lemon flavored things. Luckily , a couple so days later , back on tap. I think I still prefer the grapefruit but did enjoy the pomegranate .

Thanks for the hope! Sorry the lemon one wasn't as good as the grapefruit or pomegranate!

I'm glad your house is ok, but what a terrible situation for your pup. I hope he can get some relief from the heat soon.

That cheese bread was one of my favorites at F&W. I need to figure out how to make that at home. It's gluten free, too, which is amazing.

We call 2.5% alcohol beer "seltzer beer". :tilt:

I like the term seltzer beer! I'm gonna steal that!

I know you can buy it frozen at Whole Foods and just reheat it.

Oh my gosh, so glad you guys are okay. I hope you get power back on soon. I hope your doggies are hanging in there - I can't imagine how hot it is!

I'm going to have to try that Pomegranate Schofferhofer. Sounds delicious from a keg.

I hope I get my power back too! Its been in the 90s here. I'm glad I don't have roof damage as I'm sure the mold would be everywhere by now!

I'm so sorry about all the damage at your place. My luck of having the storm shift west away from my house made it a lot worse for you. Has your power been restored? I had no power for 4 days and was losing my mind, I couldn't imagine still not having it. All your food pictures look great though. Those cheese ball bread things from Brazil look amazing. I've had them once at those Brazilian steakhouses down in Miami and could have filled up on them. Will have to check it out when I go to the Food and Wine festival this year.

Our power still has not been restored. Its now at 8 days. I applied for FEMA since I've been without power and water (we're on well) for over 5 days. Here's to hoping I get some help. I am very thankful I have a place to sleep at a friend's house but I want to go back to normal. We're eating every meal out so we can get a hot meal. That isn't great either.

Those cheese balls are amazing! We don't have a Brazilian steakhouse around here or else I would be all over that place a ton. So good!

Via Napoli

After our nap, we got ready to head back out for the evening. We left the room and were able to get on Test Track and Figment before heading over to Via Napoli for dinner. This walking around was good as it totally helped make sure we were actually able to eat! We checked in about 15 minutes early but we were very quickly seated since we had our reservations. We were in the patio area behind the glass walls. My mother confused the guy pouring us water as she wanted lemon slices with her water but apparently there was a translation error there! Eventually our server came by to take our order.

As I hadn’t had enough alcohol today - I went with sangria. At least it was mixed with some fruit juice! It was refreshing.

0XIT0HU.jpg

White Wine Sangria

I went pretty basic with my pizza. Margherita with Prosciutto is what I usually get at their Disneyland counterpart and that is what sounded good tonight! I went basic also to ensure my stomach could handle the richness that I knew would be happening the next day at Narcoossee’s! It was a good pizza! My mother got one with sausage and mushrooms. We both were really happy with these! Neither of us finished our pizzas but we kinda knew that going in. Perfect way to finish this day!

vuK3Dy2.jpg

Margherita Pizza topped w/ Prosciutto

After pizza, we headed to Disney Springs as this day was Force Friday. I wanted to buy 2 of the new lego sets. I also got to marvel at the new Ultimate Collector Set that is coming out October 1st. I won’t be able to buy it now since I spent $500 in preparations for Irma and who knows how much now for clean up post Irma. Hopefully I can get it come December! We’ll have to buy a glass display coffee table for it as there is no way I’m not going to display that somehow.

The lego store was out of BB8 but luckily the Star Wars Trading Post still had them! I got everything I wanted and only spent $250 thank to AP discounts and VIP Points with lego!

QKwiFbU.jpg

Irma Stole My Millennium Falcon Money :(

We were done with Disney Springs in less than 30 minutes and took the bus back to Beach Club not long after. Here is my haul!

juf0ioP.jpg

My Force Friday Haul

Once back in the room, I took a shower and went to bed not long after!​

I do not post much, but I have read all of your reports. My youngest son (he will be 17 in April) and I are planning to do the Dark Side races in April.

I am glad the damage to your house was not more severe. Praying for your sweet little pup! We have 2 dogs that we are super attached to, it is hard to see one struggle! Hope your power returns soon, I would be evil without AC in that kind of heat!

Wow, I am glad you and family are okay, you all were right in the eye of the storm! I was thinking about you after I read your last update when you were hunkering down to wait out the Hurricane!

Your tequila lunch looks really fun, glad you were able to try a few other treats from F&W before nap time!

I know you can buy it frozen at Whole Foods and just reheat it.
I didn't realize I could get this at home--I can't wait to pick some up! Thanks for the tip!

I didn't know that there was a DL counterpart to Via Napoli. I'd been debating adding Via Napoli to our December trip as that restaurant would be new to us, but couldn't find the space in our plans. We are heading to DL at the end of the month, so maybe we'll have to visit Naples to finally give that pizza a try!

Via Napoli is one of my favorites. I never finish either but it is still good as leftovers.

I do not post much, but I have read all of your reports. My youngest son (he will be 17 in April) and I are planning to do the Dark Side races in April.

I am glad the damage to your house was not more severe. Praying for your sweet little pup! We have 2 dogs that we are super attached to, it is hard to see one struggle! Hope your power returns soon, I would be evil without AC in that kind of heat!

Thank you for reading all my reports! Always nice to have a lurker post more :) Yay for doing Dark Side! Not sure where you live - but be prepared for heat and humidity if possible! We luck out with those races because we live further south so Disney is usually less annoying than home!

I finally got power back yesterday at like 1:00PM. I only know the time as the stove was flashing 3:23 so it had been on that long by the time I got home from work. Luckily - in those 3.5 hours - the ac kicked but and it was already down to 78 degrees! After ensuring the well still worked - totally overloaded the system with 3 loads of laundry (including 2 heavy loads b/c of towels and sheets), a dishwasher run and some nice showers! I finally feel like I'm getting closer to normal! Our lawn care company also did the rest of the clean up in our yard (including 1 small tree) for only $80!

Yeah - tensions were definitely high in our house because of the lack of power. Luckily, my husband and I are pretty solid so we knew we both were super stressed and we didn't take the heated comments to heart.

Wow, I am glad you and family are okay, you all were right in the eye of the storm! I was thinking about you after I read your last update when you were hunkering down to wait out the Hurricane!

Your tequila lunch looks really fun, glad you were able to try a few other treats from F&W before nap time!

I never want to go through the eye of a hurricane again. We also were on the Northeast side of it so we got the absolute worse! 35,000 homes in my county still don't have power. One of my poor coworkers won't get it back until october 4th as a tornado killed the main power station for his part of town. Luckily, one of my other coworkers is going to give him a spare room now that they have power!

The tequila lunch was a lot of fun! No more F&W trips that day but at least we were going to tackle that the next day!

I didn't realize I could get this at home--I can't wait to pick some up! Thanks for the tip!

I didn't know that there was a DL counterpart to Via Napoli. I'd been debating adding Via Napoli to our December trip as that restaurant would be new to us, but couldn't find the space in our plans. We are heading to DL at the end of the month, so maybe we'll have to visit Naples to finally give that pizza a try!

No problem! I need to get to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's to work on refilling my fridge/freezer. That's on the agenda for this weekend after we go to the vet on Saturday. I'm glad I had my vet appointment scheduled over a month out as they are booked solid now for people closed for 9 days!

I love Disneyland food! So many good options there! Naples would be a great lunch option or easy dinner! Doesn't look like we're doing Disneyland next year since not sure if Light Side is still happening or not. Not like I have the excess cash for that trip anyway now!

Via Napoli is one of my favorites. I never finish either but it is still good as leftovers.

Yeah - that small pizza is usually not enough to share with someone else but too much to eat the whole thing, unless really hungry! I knew we wouldn't end up eating the leftovers so we just left it behind. My husband and I are a bit better about the leftover thing thoughu but we stay DVC so we have the microwave in the room then. You forget how nice that is when you stay in the regular hotels!

Narcoossee’s Signature Lunch

We woke up at 6:30AM as we were going to head to Animal Kingdom for the 8AM EMH. We had planned originally to head to Flights of Passage but they announced that the ride was down so we decided to head to the other parts of the park. We got through Dinosaur, Everest, It’s Tough To Be A Bug and Starbucks (for tea - no photos - it wasn't exciting) when it was time for our Navi River FP+. Navi River was also still down so we headed to Safari. As the ride was still down so we decided to not wait around and drove over to Grand Floridian. Yes, we were early so we looked through the shops before heading to Narcoossee’s around 11:40am. Upon check in, I let them know Betsy was part of our party and that we would like to ensure we sat together. Luckily, they were able to make those arrangements with little issue!

Something they did different this year is that each party had their own table. No one ended up sharing with others. Some ways this is good and some ways this is bad. There was a lady there going to a F&W Festival event by herself for the first time since her mother’s passing and thus was sat alone.

We were sat at the end of the group of tables which did end up making certain things hard to hear, especially once you had multiple glasses of wine. The feature winery this year was Talley. They specialize in Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The price point of the wine varies from $36 to $85 a bottle. I’ll just state here that I loved all my wine. I even got some refills on some of the glasses. The theme for the meal this year was to highlight coastal seafood and this meal highlighted that well.

sfQlWUJ.jpg

Menu

When we were sat at the table - they already had the bread basket, butter, jam and pickled vegetables there waiting on us to enjoy. I totally dove right into those Buttermilk-Chive Biscuits! I think I ate 2 or 3 of them. I also had a single piece of the cornbread but the biscuits were definitely the winner here. My mother and Betsy enjoyed some of the pickled vegetables but I was saving my stomach room for the bread! (Priorities!)

9vdwrdt.jpg

House-made Corn Bread, Buttermilk-Chive Biscuits

Y28vpFu.jpg

Platter of Pickled Seasonal Vegetables

The first course was the course I was the most iffy about. A couple years ago, my husband and I were served fried oysters at the Flying Fish’s wine dinner and they were the most amazing things ever. I’ve had fried oysters else where and they were gross. These were between those two extremes. The smaller oysters were definitely better than the monster sized ones. That's probably because there was enough southern breading to oyster ratio. I also ate some of my corn and gave Betsy all my sausage since she seemed to love that the best.

rhUEN5T.jpg
lnwCAsb.jpg

Deep Fried Oysters - Succotash of Sweet Corn, Butter Beans, and Marquez Sausage w/ Lemon Butter Sauce

The second course, I knew I was going to be really happy with. I love shrimp! The sauce was just spicy enough to give you a kick without it being overpowering. I really liked the wine pairing here since the wine cooled off the spice.

ZvMfQ8p.jpg

Wild Caught Florida Shrimp - Hoppin-John made with Traditional Red Beans and Carolina Gold Heritage Rice, Creamy Collard Greens, and Red Pepper Coulis

The third course was a perfectly executed red snapper. The skin was the right amount of crispy without being burnt. The relish was just the right amount of sweet. The sauce worked well with the fish. I was getting close to the full feeling at this time.

afiDaFU.jpg
qsrmH6e.jpg

Pan-Seared Florida Red Snapper - Heirloom Tomatoes, Roasted Marble Potatoes, Vidalia Onion Relish and Basil Aioli

I wish I had something nice to say about this course. I was feeling pretty happy from the many glasses of wine (like 8 at this point) I also was really full and didn't want to get to that sick feeling of full. I had to decide which course was going to be more important to me - this stew or dessert. I picked dessert. My mother was really happy with the stew and finished a good amount of hers.

bwAvhP2.jpg

Narcoossee’s Seafood Stew - A selection of the ocean’s best Fish and shellfish served in a spicy smoked tomato broth with summer sausage and grilled sourdough

This dessert was amazing. I’m glad I skipped course 4! The key lime pie was so worth it. It was the perfect amount of tartness with sweet. The meringue on top of the orange sorbet was also lovely. I struggled to finish it because I was so full but I made it somehow!

K0Zhzuf.jpg

Key Lime Pie w/ Traditional Graham Cracker Crust and Orange Sorbet

I didn’t struggle to finish my cocktail though. In fact, I had 2 cocktails! I probably didn’t need two but hey, I was getting my money’s worth!

8wt5Q9v.jpg

Key Lime Cruiser

We were given Apple Butter at the end. I wish I could tell you it was awesome but it was tossed in my Irma clean out since the whole over a week without power when it's 90+ degrees out kinda made that happen. Poor apple butter!

EZUnacQ.jpg

Apple Butter

So by the end of this lunch, I wasn’t feeling much pain. Betsy luckily had only had about 3 drinks over the course of the three hours (you can see her leftover wine above) so she was the only sober one with us. I got distracted by the seminar that was occurring at Grand Floridian but they wouldn’t let me go crash it :( I mean, I am the living example of ankle sprain issues and what happens after so many years of recurrence!

1ud4PT2.jpg

Ankle Seminar!

Betsy drove us back to the Beach Club as she is awesome like that. It was also cheaper for her to take the lyft back to her hotel from the Beach Club since it was closer to Pop Century! Win for both of us!

I crawled back into bed and slept drunk hard for a couple of hours.​

That looks amazing!! (and sounds like you really enjoyed as well as getting your moneys worth :) )

That looks amazing!! (and sounds like you really enjoyed as well as getting your moneys worth :) )

It was totally amazing! I got my $185 worth completely! (Or was it $165, either way!) This is my second Narcoossee's Signature Lunch and both times were awesome! Still want to get to Yachtsman one year!

Food & Wine Festival Booths

When I last left off, we had both started a drunk deep sleep. We finally woke up sometime after 6PM. We were both still not really hungry so we were a little slow moving to go back out to EPCOT that evening. There was no way we weren’t going to visit at least a couple booths! It was going to sprinkle a bit this evening so we put on our ponchos and decided to go for it! It wasn’t enough rain to bother real Floridians.

France

Based off my facebook post - I know I posted a 7:01PM my drink from France. I mean, after having so many glasses of wine, how else would you start your circle around World Showcase but with more alcohol! I love this slush! Not too sweet but a nice kick!

YA1Dgmt.jpg

La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice

India

I think with being so full - we skipped a lot of options initially as we worked counter-clockwise through the showcase. By the time we made it between China & Germany - I finally saw something I wanted despite not being overly hungry. This warm Indian Bread was awesome with the coriander pesto. After trying the 3 flavors - I threw away the other two (to carry less) and went all in for the coriander! I wish I had more bread for more dip! Yum!

aZTAWde.jpg

Warm Indian Bread w/ Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto DIps

Craft Beers

As we made our way to the front of the World Showcase, it started raining even more - to the point that my feet were wet in my flip flops, so we ducked into the Odyssey Center as they have beer and we could dry off. The beer was just ok. I forgot I don’t like Playalinda’s beers but I was quickly reminded of that fact. I still finished the beer off though. What I did like about the Odyssey Center is that they have the Past and Future artwork for EPCOT and it was a nice thing to walk through to escape the rain.

adLSAKP.jpg

Playalinda Brewing Company Blonde Ale

Farm Fresh

Once the rain was a bit lighter, we headed back out there to tackle more booths! (Please note at this point - my mother hadn’t had anything and this trend continued) I wanted to try the chicken from Farm Fresh. I think this was the most disappointing piece of fried chicken I have ever had. It was just nasty. The fried skin was wet and falling off like a slimy sheet. The cornbread was just bad. I threw most of it away. The Citrus Freak Hard Cider was at least awesome. (I’m good at this drinking thing)

5X1wSqD.jpg

Crispy Chicken w/ Griddled Cornbread and Red Eye Gravy
Gumption Citrus Freak Hard Cider

42h0tij.jpg

Light Lab

We headed inside to look at the Light Lab. While it was cute - not sure I’ll go back into it this year. We did see some people get the cotton candy drink and it was fun to watch once. Our sparkling wine was just ok. The food option was lame (oh a vanilla donut that I can get at many a food cart!) so we passed on that.

Ce9RjYn.jpg

44kGVsJ.jpg

DAjPwRO.jpg

YmibD7g.jpg

Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvee Mousseux w/ Boba Pearls

Flavors from Fire

So at this point - I had multiple alcoholic beverages and very little to eat. I remembered my favorite dish from the Food & Wine Preview was at Flavors from Fire! I told my mother we had to have it and have it, we did! This was just as good as I remember it being. Blonde Ale Beer Fondue on top of crispy potatoes and shreds of beef! We both were really happy!

3R1Ut47.jpg

Smoked Corned Beef w/ Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue

Canada

We started the rest of the loop back towards International Gateway. My mother finally wanted something for herself only! She wanted her cheddar cheese soup. It was going to be a 5 to 10 minute wait for more pretzel bread as they had ran out so she passed on the bread and just took the soup. She was very happy with this! It was very quickly finished. I had more beer as obviously, I was enjoying the alcohol part of the festival more than the food part this evening. I liked the flavors of the citrus fruits that were infused with the beer. Will totally repeat that going forward!

kQvL1g2.jpg

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup

XGbBItW.jpg

Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices

Ireland

The last booth we stopped at was Ireland. My mother kept up with her cheese kick and got herself the cheddar cheese and stout dip. She didn’t enjoy this as much as her Cheddar Cheese Soup but she had no problem finishing it off! I wanted something sweet as I had many a savory dish this day. The warm chocolate pudding had increased in size since the last time I had it (I remember it being about the size of a half dollar) It was warm and I love the liqueur custard on top!

MyU4xJ1.jpg

Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip w/ Irish Brown Bread

M3QKIgM.jpg

Warm Chocolate Pudding w/ Irish cream Liqueur Custard

So not very many booths visited for what was supposed to be a F&W focused weekend. The special events were more of our thing this year!

It was about 8:30PM now and we headed back to the room for the night!

That warm chocolate pudding looks good, I had thought about getting it. Do you know if it's anything like the dessert at the Rose and Crown? The sticky toffee pudding. I've always wanted to try that, but the menu there just doesn't appeal to me and I've felt weird going just for dessert.

Just found this thread and am so excited to read it! I'm going to take copious notes for my future F&W trip!

Your meal at Narcooseee's looks amazing!!!! Everything they served would totally be up my alley as I love all things seafood (especially oysters). And the unlimited wine on top of that. Definitely well worth the money. Especially if you can leave a bit on the tipsy side :-) I looked into doing a few of the F&W events while we are there, but we'll have that kiddo in tow.

Getting so pumped for Food and Wine. You flavors of fire dish looks delicious. Definitely on my list. Sorry your fried chicken was a bust though. I listed to the dispodcast the other day and they were raving about it. Guess how the chicken is cooked makes all the difference.

Wow! That Narcoossee's lunch looks amazing. Do they offer it throughout the festival? I'm going to have to look that up. I kinda like the idea of individual tables. I've sat at some really fun communal tables but they can be hit or miss. Similar to you, I'm finding myself gravitating more to the special experiences. My wallet is not happy, LOL.

Those potato chips are at the top of my list to try!! Ugh on the chicken. Like Kari, I've heard rave reviews from others.

That warm chocolate pudding looks good, I had thought about getting it. Do you know if it's anything like the dessert at the Rose and Crown? The sticky toffee pudding. I've always wanted to try that, but the menu there just doesn't appeal to me and I've felt weird going just for dessert.

I've never had the sticky toffee pudding either! From I've read about it - this is different. Well - you could go for coffee and desserts at like a 2PM/3PM reservation so its less awkward?

Just found this thread and am so excited to read it! I'm going to take copious notes for my future F&W trip!

Welcome! Food & Wine is the best time of year! Plus - with the race going on - that totally means you can eat all the food and drink all the wine!

Your meal at Narcooseee's looks amazing!!!! Everything they served would totally be up my alley as I love all things seafood (especially oysters). And the unlimited wine on top of that. Definitely well worth the money. Especially if you can leave a bit on the tipsy side :-) I looked into doing a few of the F&W events while we are there, but we'll have that kiddo in tow.

Getting so pumped for Food and Wine. You flavors of fire dish looks delicious. Definitely on my list. Sorry your fried chicken was a bust though. I listed to the dispodcast the other day and they were raving about it. Guess how the chicken is cooked makes all the difference.

Narcoossee's Signature Lunches have always been amazing! This would totally be your wheelhouse! It was very easy to get our money's worth!

That kiddo can affect the whole going to special events unless you bring along a family member to become a baby sitter. Eventually she'll get old enough that you can leave her alone or bring her along (but steal her alcohol!).

I have seen from others that they loved that dish! I might have gotten a bad batch or I'm used to better fried chicken than they are...but it was just bad. Breading shouldn't come off in a sheet! Hopefully it works out better for you if you try it!

Wow! That Narcoossee's lunch looks amazing. Do they offer it throughout the festival? I'm going to have to look that up. I kinda like the idea of individual tables. I've sat at some really fun communal tables but they can be hit or miss. Similar to you, I'm finding myself gravitating more to the special experiences. My wallet is not happy, LOL.

Those potato chips are at the top of my list to try!! Ugh on the chicken. Like Kari, I've heard rave reviews from others.

Narcoossee's usually does 1 or 2 lunches during the festival. They always do lunches over dinners - probably don't want to give up normal tables for the festival. The restaurants with private areas can get away with the dinners over the lunch.

My wallet actually was less used this year than previous years but thats because I'm only there for 2 weekends. Italy is kinda stealing all my money (or Irma too but that wasn't originally supposed to happen).

Hopefully if you try the chicken - you get a good batch! I just wasn't lucky I guess! I want those potato chips again!

California Grill Brunch

We woke up and headed to Magic Kingdom this morning. We got in a couple rides before heading over to the Contemporary and going up to the top for our California Grill Brunch! We were given our mimosas (which were refilled freely - I only have 4 - I needed to dry out some from the day before) and lead to our table to review the menu and met our waiter before going up for the self selection. The options for the self selection were nicely varied! I did get two plates of options, but only took a photo of one. I loved my spicy tuna sushi and the shrimp tempura rolls as well. The salads were really fresh and constantly being replaced! The cheddar biscuit was good (not as good as mine though) There was no way one could leave here still hungry! I had ordered a side of bacon as well which would be brought to the table eventually.

xU3iBHy.jpg

Mimosas

QgTVojJ.jpg

Menu

Self Selection Pictures

UhEXJMH.jpg

rRaSD7U.jpg

26pxvvM.jpg

WzLYRBQ.jpg

ZPda3aq.jpg

z7fIQXm.jpg

zI69Ydx.jpg

xND0OOQ.jpg

aunoVle.jpg

bd31SYT.jpg

301nomd.jpg

6YaSqFd.jpg

Plate 1

For my entree selection - my mother and I both picked the same dish. The sizing of this was perfect as it was just enough when paired with the self selection options. The paprika aioli gave enough flavor for each of the shrimp. The grits in cake form were dry enough to really get a nice flavor on.

U0Lwly3.jpg
ZmiH7IQ.jpg

U-10 Shrimp - Gulf White Shrimp, Gruyere and Piquillo Pepper AnteBellum Grit Cake, Smoked Paprika Aioli

At the end of the meal, they brought out their updated dessert plate. Outside of the macarons and one of the chocolates, I passed on most of the plate. I was so full! My mother barely ate any either. They were a nice selection though!

DirhZvA.jpg

Dessert Plate

Table in Wonderland does work here as well! My mother was thankful for the discount with my TIW card!

We really enjoyed the brunch. All of the food was fresh, flavorful and plentiful! The mimosas were free flowing. Our server was very polite. I will totally return at some point!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!