We Need a New Podcast Groupie Name for Pete's Sake!

Ok I have a paper on my desk with all kinds of different versions of this. Disclaimer fits in here.(I speak for only myself on the following and those listed below are thoughts I have only had in my own head nobody elses.)

Heck I have alot of lousy choices and can not pick one of my own. I really like the one calypso*a*go-go had suggested.

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad Roundtable Member For the members of the roundtable

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad Roundtable Listener For the listeners

Please note this is just my opinion

I like the idea of a poll, however, how do we decide which ideas to put on the poll?

I love this one!!!:thumbsup2 I vote for Pod Squad. :thumbsup2
DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

except for the fact that "i-" anything sounds derivative and shows a lack of imagination and original thought..that and the whole "i" things is extremely played out...sorry to be the dissenting voice but it's how I feel...

--Mr. DB

I completely agree!
thumbsdown.gif
to the whole i- idea. JMHO.sorry.

Finally, I think we do have a winner...........We all are a bunch of D.U.P.S.......DIS Unplugged Pod Squad...........Lets let Corey Know to make the Signature BAR for us D.U.P.S

D.U.P.S for Life

Finally, I think we do have a winner...........We all are a bunch of D.U.P.S.......DIS Unplugged Pod Squad...........Lets let Corey Know to make the Signature BAR for us D.U.P.S

D.U.P.S for Life

I think we might be jumping the gun a bit. Only about 4 or 5 people have responded since Pod Squad was mentioned. And now there are 2 posts on the user bars thread within about 15 hours claiming we have a new name. I really think we need to have an official poll.

So far, iMice and Pod Squad seem very popular are there any others that should be on the poll?

I am going to check back through this thread and see which other names got a lot of responses.

Personally, I like iMice and Pod Squad. Don't particularly like DUPS though. It will be hard to decide.

I will make a poll tonight. As of right now it will only have iMice and Pod Squad on it.

Please post in the next 4 hours if you think any other names should be included in the poll. Looking back through the thread, I didn't find any other names that got as many responses as these 2. (OPP might have gotten as many responses, but I'm sorry, I don't know the song reference and a few people mentioned something about it being negative, so I wasn't going to put it on the poll)

I think we might be jumping the gun a bit. Only about 4 or 5 people have responded since Pod Squad was mentioned. And now there are 2 posts on the user bars thread within about 15 hours claiming we have a new name. I really think we need to have an official poll.

So far, iMice and Pod Squad seem very popular are there any others that should be on the poll?

I am going to check back through this thread and see which other names got a lot of responses.

Personally, I like iMice and Pod Squad. Don't particularly like DUPS though. It will be hard to decide.

Okay Michelle..........I apologize for trying to force feed DIS Unplugged Pod Squad.......Do you know how to do a Poll.........

these could be the choices:

IMICE

D.U.P.S = DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

POD SQUAD

We can let it run for a week or Two and which ever gets the most votes win.....what do you say............

I'll admit I have not done a poll before, I am researching it now. ;) I'm thinking a week of voting. Do you think we need that long?

Sorry everybody -- I didn't mean to throw a wrench in the works but I'd been following this thread and was sitting here yesterday when a light bulb suddenly went off.

:idea: PodSquad :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter