We Need a New Podcast Groupie Name for Pete's Sake!

How about Pluggers?

Dang, I was just coming to post something similar to this. I thought of it on the drive home, while listening. The only issues with "pluggers" are there is a comic strip called "Pluggers" and it's the DIS unplugged. So, my variation was the Unpluggers or, as a collective The Unplugged

I do like Podwhips.
I wish I had something cute and catchy to suggest. I just don't. My creativity has been sucked out by the "Africa Hot" heat wave. Or the extreme air conditioning at work...or working nights...or not enough mental vacations to WDW this week.

:beach:

ahhhh..much better.

I know PodPeople is taken, how about PoddyPeople (party, not Potty).
I like PodPeeps and am down with OPP.

I know this is very bad form since it was my original suggestion, but I'm sticking with iMice (of the Round Table).

Karla B.

We don't really seem to be deciding anything; I suggest we start a thread with a poll to officially decide.

I do like "The Unplugged." It sounds, well, mysterious . . . a little dangerous . . . perhaps even subversive.

Wind whips across the prairie. Dust devils do their demon pirouettes, twirling dervishly towards the horizon. A tumbleweed surprises us, bounces along, vaults over an impassive desert toad, and rolls off into the distance. The camera pulls back and on a distant mesa stand . . . The Unplugged.

Cue Sergio Leone/Clint Eastwood music.

And of course, the t-shirt. Elegant, subtle, yet it still delivers the message:

r.jsp

That said, maybe we do need a poll. ;)

Or, as has been suggested, let the Orlando Team pick the name they'd like for us...they may come up with one we haven't thought of yet!

Karla B.

Hmm, I kind of like the unplugged, sort of like the unhinged. People might step back when we identify ourselves,

Or maybe a movie reference, like the Hairy Podders nah, perhaps unappealing for some and not really disney.

Why not just THE PODIt refers to a large family or group of dolphins, natures most intelligent (next to us we tell ourselves) It would describe our group.

Drew

Okay guys, are we going to decide or not? Cause if not, someone really should be sending an email to the roundtable.

These are some quick samples I did using ptrbryant's suggestion.

I really liked the solid black silhouette with the earbuds, and I added the Dis Unplugged orange color to it. I can add any font to change it up (and change the name too), but here are a quick few so you can get a feel for it. :thumbsup2

Logo4.jpg

Logo3.jpg

Logo2.jpg

barsample.jpg

I really liked the solid black silhouette with the earbuds, and I added the Dis Unplugged orange color to it. I can add any font to change it up (and change the name too), but here are a quick few so you can get a feel for it. :thumbsup2

Logo4.jpg

Logo3.jpg

Logo2.jpg

barsample.jpg

cool!!

barsample.jpg
Um, what gives? I need the new Official iMice user bar!!! :goodvibes
Btw, the picture of Serena is just adorable! Those ears will fit her in no time!

~Stacy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!