We Need a New Podcast Groupie Name for Pete's Sake!

happy2go2wdwmom

<font color=violet>I love that great song!<br><fon
Attn. all GALPPers: Are you up for changing the name of our group? Pete has requested that we think of a better name and I am up for this challenge. Here are my thoughts~

Pete's Podcast People
ThePodPeople
PodPeeps
Podders
Disbuzzers
Disbizzers
DisBuzzards

lovin the suggestions here but I would like a name we can put on a t-shirt.... and while my fav is PPP (Pete's Podcast People), won't the rest of the group feel left out? Just trying not to step on any toes (at least not today) - and really, I don't mind the old name - when I spend many hours of my day obsessing over the Disboards and podcasts, maybe I do need a life ;) But that is why I come here - to feel welcome around others with the same "issues" - it's like AA for Disney people!

That gets me thinking - you know how they call AA meetings "Friends of Bill W" (I had to break out an old DCL navigator to recall that one!)? What about Friends of Pete W? Darn, now I'm back to offending the group again! Anyone else?

I kind of like "Podpies" now--ha! I know what you mean, Pete prolly wouldn't like having only his name mentioned...maybe we could be the RTDT's (Round Table Delerium Tremons)? That may offend, too though.

How about:

iMice of the Round Table? Or just iMice? iMouse???

We could have a solid black Mickeyhead wearing white iPod earbuds.

Karla B.

How about:

Karla B.

I like iMice of the Round Table. It could be iMRT. iMice is good, too. And I love the Mickeyhead idea.

Okay, this probably sounds silly and I am going way back in the time machine for this BUT I was thinking we could be...

OPP - Obsessed Podcast People

Then we could see each other and say "You down with OPP?" and then reply "Yeah, you know me!"

Cute ideas! Let's keep them coming~

How about the Podsters or DISpodsters? We could do the Nemoy hand thing and say "Live Long and Podster" to each other (hence throwing a bone to the original Trekkie/GALPP idea).

There are some really great ideas for names! What do y'all think about having the Orlando Team make the final decision since it was Pete's idea for us to come up with a new name in the first place? They could announce our new name on one of the upcoming Podcasts!

How about:

Karla B.

I like iMice of the Round Table, but would we get in trouble with Apple if we had it on a shirt??

My creative brain is not working yet this morning...only one cup of coffee...I like alot of the ideas already put on here!!

Round Table Podsters
DIS Podsters
DIS Pod People (oh wait, someone said Pod People was another podcast)
DIS Pod Group
The Kaht Community

Ok, I'm out for now! Maybe I need more coffee...some of those are kinda lame!

How about the "Yoshi's"?
or
The Dole Whips
or
"GOT a Life Pod People"
or
Werner Borthers and Sisters
or
DIS FIX
I know, what you mean, all of mine are lame, but I am just tossing them out there....

:confused3

I love the idea of the round table deciding!!!!

I like the Dole Whips! :lmao:

I like the idea of the Round Table deciding too...

OPP is just wrong if you remember the song and what it stands for:lmao:

Maybe something with unplugged in it? Unpluggers?
Oh boy I need some Diet Coke for this one lol.

I'm all for a new name, GALPP just didn't roll off my tongue well

How about....

Tuesday groupies

DIS pod groupies

DIS pod fanatics

DIS iity podders (Is it Tuesday Yet?)(pronounced itty)

DIS pod Club

The PodWhips

How about the "Yoshi's"?
or
The Dole Whips
or
"GOT a Life Pod People"
or
Werner Borthers and Sisters
or
DIS FIX
I know, what you mean, all of mine are lame, but I am just tossing them out there....

:confused3

I love the idea of the round table deciding!!!!

I LOVE Got a Life Pod people. And the Dole Whips. Yum...

The round table deciding would be cool, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter