We nailed it with a newborn, why not tackle it with a toddler?!? Updated with Trip Video!!

Sorry Yachtsman wasn't what you'd hoped. We ate there for the first time last trip and it was amazing. Which you all could of had the same experience.

Thanks for sharing all of your family's adventures with us. Especially all the Luke pictures ; ) And you did a wonderful job on the video!!!

Great trip report. We are about to take our 3.5 and 7.5 year old boys to Disney in two weeks. I really enjoy reading reports with young kids because we have not taken our youngest before this trip. I want to go during food and wine after reading your report.

Sorry to hear about your experience at Yachtsman - very disappointed for any waiter to treat you like that but knowing the prices being charged there it is doubly unacceptable. It's one place I've wanted to try but as my wife doesn't eat beef or pork it never makes the final list. Some day

On the flip side, super glad you got to see the Osborne Lights and check that off your Disney bucket list! Especially knowing they likely won't be around much longer (this year could be the last)

This was the perfect end to a perfect trip. One of those moments where you stand there with your family feeling like your heart may burst because you are so filled with happiness. Your own happiness, plus the happiness at seeing your child's and husband's and parents' happiness. SO. MANY. LAYERS. OF. HAPPY. :cloud9::lovestruc:rainbow::grouphug:
... awwww, I just love that. Especially the last part. As fun and great as Disney is as adults and solo, etc. - it's just another level when you see your child so happy there - really glad you had that moment to cap the trip :goodvibes

I loved your summary and your take on so many things. Glad you were happy with the resort you were at and I can only imagine how much more you will enjoy being at Beach Club knowing that F&WF is a focus of your upcoming trip. Just being able to walk back after a lot of yummy food and drink is so great!

I think I am similar to you with regards to the dining plan - it is great if free but doesn't work the best for us if we were to pay for it as sometimes we like to split food or just have multiple appetizers, etc. Sometimes skip dessert or just do apps and desert. Plus, with TIW it can really help out as it covers everything no matter how you want to structure your meals - including alcohol. Though, must say having snack credits to use at F&WF are pretty handy.

Enjoyed your video! Great idea to include the memory maker videos in that ... definitely makes it seem like you got your money's worth from getting memory maker. Also loved the haircut part - that will be wonderful to look back on when Luke is a teenager ;) Also very much appreciate the use of Trans Siberian Orchestra music :thumbsup2

I know I have enjoyed looking back on past videos I have made (sometimes I pop them up when I need a smile) so I am sure you will enjoy having this one to look back on
:goodvibes

I enjoyed your trip video! Fun to see all the memories condensed together vs. a spread-out TR. You really got a lot done! And you sure got in a lot of 7DMT and ToT rides. It was like Where's Waldo there for a bit, trying to spot you guys in each ToT video. :rotfl:

Anyway, I really enjoyed following along and look forward to hearing about whatever trip you decide to report on next! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter