We Loved AKL!!!

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
We returned from our stay at AKL (November 5 - 16) and we absolutely loved it!:p I would have posted earlier, however, when we got home we found out that our furnace had caught fire and that we needed to replace the whole thing.:( We are lucky though that the fire was contained to the furnace.

Anyway, when we walked into AKL we were amazed. I just could not believe that I was staying there, and that smell....I wish that they could bottle that up and sell it!!

Our room was 5016. We had a pool view room and could also see the savannah by the pool. We looked out one afternoon and there were giraffes there, among other animals. Animals seemed to be there around sunset every afternoon. This room worked out perfectly for us, as we were close to everything.

The busses were great! We never waited for more than 10 minutes for a bus, and 10 minutes was rare!

The CM's there are awesome, infact, my son received two CM Pins from a CM! He is just amazed at them!!!!!

We can't wait to go back again!!!!! It won't be for a couple of years because we want to go on a 7 day Disney cruise and spend 7 days in the park....better start saving my change again!!!;)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!!

Welcome home! Sounds like a great trip! :)

Sorry to hear about your furnace--I am always worried about stuff like that when I go away. Glad to hear it didn't cause further damage though.

:)

Welcome home! Sounds like a great trip! :)

Sorry to hear about your furnace--I am always worried about stuff like that when I go away. Glad to hear it didn't cause further damage though.

:)

Happy to hear you had a great trip!!!! We loved the AKL too!

Welcome home and thanks for the review of AKL!

Isn't AKL wonderful! We loved it too! Glad you had a wonderful trip. Sorry to hear about your furnace, but glad it didn't do any more damage than it did. Thanks for posting!

I agree with everything in your post. We will be there in only 3 more days, I can't wait, thanks for the post

Glad you had a great time at akl. We will be there dec 7- 13th and were are so happy everyone loves it there!!!! My children are very excited they feel like they are going on safari!

( sorry about the furnance though)

Oh my gosh! When I read halllie's post and saw she only had 22 hours, I got butterflies for her!! And also B and R's Dad who leaves in 3 days!!

Thanks so much for your report! It made me so excited, since we will be there a week from today!!!!!!!

Aurora2000 and all of the others that will be there after Thanksgiving, the Christmas Decorations are absolutely gorgeous. Last Christmas was our first experience with the Chirstmas decorations at the resorts and we were knocked off our feet.

When we were within sight of the AKL, my wife said the vacation video made the resort look nicer than it was. When we stepped through the automatic doors, my wife said the video did NOT do the resort justice. It is our favorite Disney resort and we look forward to our next stay in April.

We will be at the Dolphin for Christmas week and even though I love the Dolphin, I kind of envey you all. Have a great vacation guys!

we loved the dolphin too! I really think the whole lobby ........circus tent like atmosphere is quite beautiful and unusual. and well the location is excellent!!!!!!

have a great time!

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter