We Love CSR

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Don't have time for a long post but just got highspeed so will try to post more later. We arrived at our resort on Friday night at 1am & were at MK until 11 pm last night so we haven't been in our room much.

We absolutely loved Mickey's Philharmagic...the most awesome attraction in WDW now in our opinion...pure Disney & at it's very best. MK was absolutely packed yesterday but we loved it anyway. We celebrated DD's birthday at CP & the waiteress was fantastic...she timed bringing the cake for when Tigger was at our table so we could get pictures of DD & her favourite character with her birthday cake. It was just great. I had orderd a gift basket from WDW Florist & TimNDansMom had picked up a few things for me on her trip so she had all that waiting for her in the room when we got back (including a Pal Mickey which she is absolutely thrilled to try out today). The resort also sent up a signed card from Mickey.

We're off to the pool now and then to Epcot & MNSSHP tonight.

TTFN

Sounds like you are having a great time!Cant wait to hear more.

Sounds great! Hope you have a blast at the party. Keep us informed.

Hi Susan! Nice to hear from you (although I'm soooo envious!;) ) WOW it sounds like you and your DD are having a wonderful trip!::MickeyMo

Enjoy the pool and the special evening ahead!:wave2:

We can't wait to stay at CSR and try out the pool.

We had dinner at CSR- twice! I love that place. I think that's the one for next time. Last Sundy ( Oct 12) the MK was ssoooooo packed, I felt like I was going to have a panic attack. I know alot of the Southern schools were out on "Fall break". Maybe that's what you're running into.

I also LOVED Mickey's (or should I say Donald's) Philharmagic.

Glad to hear your having a great time!

I'm so glad that everything went well for Lisa's birthday surprise, Susan! princess:

Did you have a nice relaxing day at the pool today? It IS so pretty at CSR, isn't it. Can't wait to read another update on your trip! ::yes:: :wave2:

Sounds like your daughter had a great birthday :) I can't wait to hear more about your trip! :wave2:

Sounds like a wonderful trip! I miss CSR so much. Can't wait to go back.

Coronado is a great place to stay Lisa and I stayed there for a week on our honeymoon it is by far our favourite moderate resort. I even like it better than Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk. Loved the theme they have there and the pool and hot tub are just incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter