We Leave Tomorrow!!!!!

reeanne

Earning My Ears
Well we are on our way tomorrow. The bags are packed and we have managed to fill two more than I wanted. I noticed the weather is not as balmy as it could be so decided to pack one bag full of extra pants and sweatshirts. If we don't open that will be great but if the weather is as cool as they are predicting then I will be prepared and won't have to waste valuable time shopping for warmer clothes. the children are so excited I could hardly get them to bed. Guess it does not matter. We have a 4 hour drive to thunder bay in the morning. It will be a great time.
I will give my report when we are back. gone from November 29-december 9 I have my lime green ribbon bought and ready to tie on all bags we will be carrying around the world. HOPE TO SEE MORE GREEN RIBBONS.

reeanne
devlin.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have fun reeanne!!! :wave:

With DIS Con on during that time, I'd think your chances of seeing some lime green ribbons would be a lot higher than at normal times of the year. LOTS of DISers are going to be there. Wish I was going... but I'll be there in spirit. :)

Enjoy!

I hope you and your family have the most wonderful time!;) :)

Have a wonderful time reeanne! Hope you don't have to open that extra bag of warm clothes! :sunny:

:wave:
Have A great time...I think I'm going through withdrawal.
It's pretty certain that the weather will be warmer than TBay.
Enjoy the pool....(wishing alots of Hot weather on you):smooth: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Have a fantastic trip reeanne! Can't wait to read your trip report :p I've always wanted to go to Disney for during December to see the decorations!

Have a wonderful time! I'm sure you will see lots of other Dis'ers there.

HAVE A WONDERFUL MOST MAGICAL TRIP!!

SAY HI TO THE MOUSE FOR ME!!

SMILES
GROVER IN WINNIPEG
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter