We leave tomorrow and I'm starting to panic...

cwnhokie

DIS Veteran
I know it will all be great and we'll have a magical time but...

I have to work today, then our son is signing his national letter of intent to play golf in college, then it's our night to serve the homeless dinner, then I have to make 3 tee shirts that I promised some folks I would do, then I have to START packing. The laundry is done but not a thing is packed. I changed our flight to an earlier time a few days ago so we have to leave the house at 3:45 tomorrow morning. I've changed my plan for the week a million times and right now I feel like we have no plan at all. And I feel like I'm forgetting a million things. I'm been newly diagnosed with Crohn's disease so that is stressing me a bit about how that will impact my ability to do what I want to do.

Anyway, so exited! I know I won't sleep at all tonight and it will be magical once we get there, just have to get through the next 24 hours...

It’s all part of the fun!!! be on top of your Chron’s management and everything will be good. I can’t wait for the day before of my trip, I’m like you are guilty of packing on the last day. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!