We leave Saturday!!!!!

Leah's Mom

Mouseketeer
We leave for Florida tomorrow morning, we will spend 3 days in the Tampa Bay area and then off to Disney World. I am feeling confident in flying, only worried about how my DD (autistic) will handle being at the airport for THREE hours before take off. She keeps saying "airplane"!! Wish us luck!! Thanks and I'll give everyone a report when we get back!!

sorry I couldnt get the pics to you in time...thought you were leaving on Tues :(

Have a great trip!! :)

I wasn't in time to send you good wishes before you leave, but I am sending some pixie dust anyway. It's supposed to be a new kind that locates you where ever you are instead of staying in the message until you read it (that's what the bottle says anyway).

Sorry I missed you, I had no computer over the weekend. Dying to hear how it goes. Please give us a trip report when you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter