We have new home!

Chip n Dale's Dad

What's going on around here!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: We finally did it! We bought into SSR! :banana: :banana: After years of wrangling with emotions and finances, we finally took the plunge! DW finally capitulated after visiting SSR.:lmao: We were allowed to spend a day using the facilities. Yes, we had offical permission. We still can't wipe the smile off of our DS4's face after an afternoon at the main pool:banana: . We have just returned from a two week vacation and are already planning our next vacation "home" in 2008! We can hardly wait to return home!

Congrats....Welcome Home

We are also new SSR owners our first trip home is in October. We cant wait

Isn't it just an incredible feeling once you decide to buy?

We are new SSR owners, too!

Congrats!

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!:goodvibes

party: :welcome:

Congratulations!!!

We did the Happy Dance :dancer: after we finally decided to buy and now we are trying to find a long weekend to go down there just so we can stay in our "new home" :)

EGADS MAN IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! You wasted all those years wrangling over your buying decision :scared::scared1: when you could have spent that time wrangling over how to make your annual dues and loan payments!!!:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: The really bad thing is that when I travel to get away from it all I run the risk of still seeing you!:faint::scared1: Oh well, thanks for steering me to DVC and

pixiedust: WELCOME HOME!!!pixiedust:

glitter_maker_02_28_2007_14_43_50_74737.gif

That is cute about your DS4! We are planning our 1st trip home to SSR and I hope our DS4 loves it as much as yours!

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes! Don't worry Vandy. I doubt the boss will let both of us take vacation at the same time. All of our kids really enjoyed SSR, but our DS4 was the deal clincher. We have been back for a week now and DS4 is STILL reminding us how much liked playing in that pool:banana: :banana: :banana: . It just made economic sense, so it is great to finally take the plunge. Since we will need at least two rooms from now on and it would be about the same cost, why not upgrade our stay? And as DW says, "Now we can quit talking about it!" :lmao: There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!

Thank you for all of your warm welcomes! Don't worry Vandy. I doubt the boss will let both of us take vacation at the same time. All of our kids really enjoyed SSR, but our DS4 was the deal clincher. We have been back for a week now and DS4 is STILL reminding us how much liked playing in that pool:banana: :banana: :banana: . It just made economic sense, so it is great to finally take the plunge. Since we will need at least two rooms from now on and it would be about the same cost, why not upgrade our stay? And as DW says, "Now we can quit talking about it!" :lmao: There's no place like home! There's no place like home! There's no place like home!

You are forgetting Grasshopper, that I am your immediate boss and if you are gone the same time I am, I really don't care!!! Besides, my boss doesn't know what goes on anyway:confused: (That is why we are known as Dilbert and Wally!) Just don't stay at the same resort as I do if we go at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter