We have made over 20 replica pieces from the Haunted Mansion

The_Imagine_Ears

The Imagine Ears
Welcome Foolish Mortals!

My daughter and I run a blog showcasing our creative endeavors. She wants to be an imagineer when she grows up. Each year we host a Haunted Mansion themed Halloween party for the neighborhood kids. We have made over 20 unique replicas of various aspects of the Haunted Mansion. Each was made with a DIY mindset and from readily available materials, and with designed with an approach that most moderate crafters could do. The average cost of most builds is around $30-40, with some getting up to $50. Some are static pieces others involve light up effects and projects.

Rather then list all the steps and supplies I thought I would link to a page I created that has detailed instructions, with work in progress shots, and links to places to buy supplies at our blog. https://imagineears.blog/our-haunted-mansion/

Here is a small graphic that has some of the pieces we have made
hauntedmansion-allinone.png

Thanks, enjoy, and have a Happy Halloween.

The Imagine Ears

That is impressive! Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever given thought to making (and doing instructions for) the statue heads that follow you?

Very Cool! My ODD is obsessed with the Haunted Mansion.

I know this is a ghost (not zombie....LOL) thread, but these are amazing!! So fun!! A few more Halloween’s and you’ll have the whole Mansion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!