We got the BEST rate at PBH!!!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
We booked PBH online for $179/night and the 4th night free! :) So that averages out to be about $134/night for our 4 nights! :eek: :eek: Isn't that awesome??? ;) I can't believe what a great deal we got. :) We're hoping we might also be elegible for a room upgrade at check-in with our Lowe's card. :smooth:

That's a very good rate...who did you book through?

Last year when we came off our cruise we needed one night before we checked into our condo. We got the PBH for $129 fan club on the Thurs prior to Presidents weekend. With the great advice of these boards, I applied for a Lowes card and was upgraded to a pool view deluxe. The place was gorgeous! They let us check in very early, also. I think it was 8am. We spent most of the day at the parks so this year we are going to do HRH with for 2 days with NO parks so we can just enjoy the hotel (s).
Congrats on your rate and have a great time!
Jenn

I found the offer on hotelkingdom.com. :) I just couldn't believe it when I saw it! :eek: I even called PBH two times to confirm because I was sure it was a mistake, or that I wasn't really going to get it! LOL ;) We arrive on April 23 for 4 nights and then move over to BCV's. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!