We got DreamPasses at AK!!

marivaid

My mother is a Pluto molester.
It may not seem like a big "dream" to some, but we were thrilled ! The day had started badly as I have a foot problem and it became painfully apparent after an hour in the park that I wasnt going to be able to walk much at all that day. We already had FPs for Everest and Safaris and had to walk back slowwwwwwlyy to the entrance so I could rent an ECV. It was an EMH morning and we had an ADR for breakfast,so we were really worried that we wouldnt ge to do anything that day.

On the way to Donald's we saw there was almost no line at TriceraTop Spin, so we decided to ride, and the Dream Team arrived with Dream FastPasses for everybody in our group !!

We gave our prior FPs for Everest to a mom & little girl who were with us in Donald's, an found 2 young women in the 120mns standby line for Safaris (FPs were gone by noon that day).They jumped and shrieked when we told them they could go through the FP return line right now instead of waiting 2 hours !

So, not only did we get a little magic, which made our day a lot better, but we got to spread it too :pixiedust:

Congratulations! DD and I also got Dream Fastpasses at TriceraTop Spin. We got them in the morning on December 22.

Congratulations! DD and I also got Dream Fastpasses at TriceraTop Spin. We got them in the morning on December 22.

We got them exactly a week later. MMM wonder if that's just a coincidence ?? Can anyone go this Friday and verify :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter