We got a dream...but almost missed it

angipoo

Born and bred in a briar patch
DH was at Backlot Tour and me, DD, my Mom and Dad were rushing by One Man's Dream. A cast member was standing outside and said "Now is a great time to go in". I told him, "No thank you, I have to meet my husband". Kept walking. Another cast member stopped us and said "You REALLY need to come in now". Again I said I had to meet my husband. Cast member Vince says "Just come in - it'll only take a minute". My fuzzy brain starts working...Maybe it's the DREAM TEAM.
I hollered for mom and dad to come back, went in and the DREAM TEAM was there giving out the special YOAMD cloud ears!!
Called DH on cell phone and told him to get down here. He made it and in a few minutes, they were gone.

Moral of the Story: LISTEN TO THE CAST MEMBERS!!! Vince told me that CM's want people to get the dreams and so many people just keep walking by and won't listen.

Makes you wonder how many others walked by and did not stop? I plan to keep my eyes and (Mickey)ears open at all times!! :goodvibes

PKWallaby said:
Makes you wonder how many others walked by and did not stop? I plan to keep my eyes and (Mickey)ears open at all times!! :goodvibes

Vince the CM told me that, a few days before, the Dream Team were at One Man's Dream with the Super Fastpasses. He said this one family passed by THREE times and wouldn't come in. When they came back they had heard from others about the Fastpasses and Vince said the woman broke down crying. He said it made him feel bad, but he said he had tried to urge them to come in each time they walked by.

WE had a similar experience in AK. We were at conservation staion and the talking trash can came upi to DD4 and told her to go get in line,not knowing wat he was talking about she just gave him a look. He then proceeded to nudge us into the line and wouldn't let us leave. We wnded up getting dream fast passess for the day. Who would have thought I'd owe it to a talking trash can wispering to me.

We also had a CM on the Jungle Trek in Asia urge us to move ahead and around the bend where they were giving out Dream FPs. We would have totally missed them if not for her!

We were at the fish and chips stand in World Showcase one evening struggling with three trays full of food, three tired and hungry kids, and a stroller.

When DH dropped some napkins, a CM walked up and offered to help. DH said, "No thanks, I can handle it." DH nearly sent him away, when suddenly the CM asked us if we planned to see Iluminations that evening.

We said, maybe, that we were tired and were thinking of leaving after eating. They took our names just in case we changed our minds.

Sure enough we decided to stay, and came back just before the show started. They led us down to a private viewing deck. Our jaws dropped when we saw our park bench in front of the railing with no crowds to fight.

Talk about a great view!! We were so close that we were showered with fireworks debris!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter