We Dine at Food and Wine and Don't Get Spooked at MNSSHP-a 2015 TR

ksromack

DIS Veteran
Introductions!

We're Kathy and Steve........we really enjoy WDW. We enjoy DL too! This pic was at our visit to DL in Dec 2013....at Trader Sams.....which is a fun place!

We're both Medical Technologists at a local hospital in Florissant, MO....which is a suburb of St. Louis. As you can see from the photo above, we are HUGE Cardinals fans (Go Cards).

I just yesterday completed a Dec 2012 TR to WDW......but I promise to be on top of things with this trip report! I'll also work on a DL trip report from that Dec 2013 trip........then after that trip we found ourselves in California in spring 2014 so we had a quick little trip to DL then, too.

We planned THIS trip sort of at the last minute....not really last minute but inside the 6 month mark. This made planning ADRs a little challenging. I wanted to eat at places we hadn't tried before so this trip is full of new menus and restaurants for us.

What originally prompted this trip was our recent trip to Europe. We took a Rick Steves 21 day Grand European tour this past April/May. It was a trip of a lifetime for us as neither one of us had ever been to Europe before. When we returned home, we (I) had some vacation blues.......we couldn't afford to go back to Europe but we COULD go to Epcot and pretend we were in Europe :) I suppose what really enabled us to go on this trip was the free dining. When I told dh we could do this inside of $xx and that we had free dining.....he said ok! Food and Wine Festival was the icing on the cake.....and throw in MNSSHP........that was the cherry on top!

What a shame.....it looks like life got in the way of me finishing this trip report. I shall try to do a better job on our upcoming F&W trip in 2018!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter